Chapter 1 - Welcome To The Despair! (Part 1)

This fanfiction will be a crossover between the anime Danganronpa and some Cartoon Network characters.

If you haven't watched or played the anime don't worry, you don't need to do it to read this.

I also have this story on fanfiction.net with the same name if anyone cares :P

I hope you enjoy :)

Chapter 1 - Welcome To The Despair!

Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup along with their father, Professor, arrived at the giant school. It was just like as huge as a palace and, on the school's entrance gate, was written in black "Cartoon Network Special Academy." As soon as they turned seven years old they had been selected to join this prestigious school. Well, at least the letter they received said it was a prestigious school.

"Okay, girls," Profesor started "remember, this is a different school so there'll be different rules-" he was interrupted by his daughters.

"We know it already, Professor!" Bubbles said.

"Yeah, you told us the same thing yesterday." Buttercup frowned.

"We'll be okay, Professor." Blossom said, calmly.

"I-I know, girls." he muttered "It's just that... this a new chapter of your life. Oh, you're growing up so fast." tears started forming in his eyes "You know what, I know you girls can do it. Bye, girls!" he waved as they walked closer to the gate.

"Bye, Professor!" the girls said in unison as they waved at him.

"Geez, Professor can be such a baby sometimes." Buttercup said.

"Buttercup, he only cares about us. There's nothing wrong with that." Bubbles said.

"Meh, I guess you're right." Buttercup folded her arms.

"Now, let's check what destiny holds for us." Blossom said as she opened the big door to their new school.

But as soon as Blossom stepped inside she started feeling dizzy and seeing everything spinning around her. "W-What's happening?" she muttered, before falling on the ground, passing out.

Still feeling dazzled, Blossom awakened just to find herself sitting behind a classroom desk. As she yawned and streched, she looked around to know exactly where she was. She quickly noticed she was in the middle of a classroom, in front of her there was a large blackboard on the wall and there were other desks around her. "What happened?" she scratched her head.

She picked herself up from her seat and started inspecting the room and found two... odd things.

One, there was a camera in the corner of the room, as she was in a reality show or something. Was it normal for schools like these to have cameras inside of classrooms? Maybe. But it was still unusual.

Second, in the place where the windows should be there were what looked like metal shutters. She walked over to examinate it "Metal?... what the heck?" she asked aloud.

She grabbed her backpack and opened the door just to meet a long and desert hallway. "Where is everyone? And where are Bubbles and Buttercup?" she thought out loud. She noticed there was a set of double doors at her right. There could be heard voices from within. That made her sigh of relief. For a moment she thought she was alone inside that enormous school.

She started running towards the and pushed it open to the gymnasium. She found... her sisters!... along with other people she had never seem before.

"Huh?"

Everyone in the room turned around to look at the pink powerpuff girl. She felt awkard for a second before her sisters noticed her presence.

"Blossom!" Bubbles rushed towards her sister, amazingly excitedly "You're finally here!"