Chapter 10 - Talking (Part 2)

The next morning, Blossom arrived at the canteen, where everyone else, apart from Bubbles, was already there. She noticed that everyone was eating some type of sandwich. She walked towards the table where Buttercup, along with Gumball, Darwin, Steven and Ben, were seated.

"Morning, guys. Why did everyone suddenly decide to eat sandwiches?" she asked confused.

"Hey, sis! Bubbles made these for everyone!" Buttercup said with her mouth full.

"Bubbles?!" Blossom seemed surprised.

"Yup! I don't know why she did it but I ain't complaining!" Ben said as he took a bite.

"And where is she by the way?" Blossom asked.

"I think she said she was going to be in the kitchen." Gumball responded "She also left a sandwich for you!" he passed her a plate with a delicious-looking sandwich in it.

"Thanks." she said before taking a bite.

It tasted like home.

"This is... woah..." she was speechless. It was delicious. It tasted exactly like the ones Professor would make her. Professor...

As she was chewing her breakfast, she took a look at the environment around her. Dexter and Dee Dee were sitting in a table, talking about something. Finn and Bubblegum were also together talking, while eating their sandwiches. However, there were three people who were sitting all by themselves in different tables. Robin, Mandy and Mindy. Robin was calmly reading a book whilst eating his sandwich. Neither Mindy nor Mandy had yet to touch their sandwiches nor shown any intention on eating them. Those two were definitely oddballs.

After finishing her sandwich and talking a bit with her peers, Blossom decided to head to the kitchen to see her sister, Bubbles.

"Hey, Bubs. Are you okay?"

"Oh hi, Blossom!" she flashed a smile at the redhead "I'm fine. What about you? Did you enjoy the sandwich I made for you?"

"Oh I sure did! How did you manage to perfectly recreate the ones Professor makes for us, though?" Blossom asked.

"Oh it was easy. Professor taught me how to make them."

Blossom smiled "You know you didn't need to do this, right?"

"Blossom, I know that but... I just want to make sure everyone is feeling well. This has been a really crazy situation and I like to put everyone in a good mood!" she responded.

"Sometimes you're too nice to even be real, Bubbles. For real." Blossom said "But make sure you also rest a little. I bet making all those sandwiches must've been tiring."

"Maybe... do you know if everyone liked them?" she asked, jumping excitedly to hear the answer.

"Umm... yeah. Everyone liked them everyone definitely ate them." Blossom tried to put a fake smile, remembering Mandy and Mindy hadn't even touched their food.

"Great! I'm planning on making more for everyone tomorrow! You think I should?"

"Of course! It's such a nice gesture! Plus, do whatever makes you feel happy, sister!"

"Thank you, Blossom!" Bubbles waved with a big smile as Blossom left the place. "You're welcome."

Blossom had been on her room for a couple of hours. After the last motive Monokuma had given them, she had been trying to figure out who were the most likely suspects. Although she didn't really want to believe the fact that someone would kill another person, she wasn't dumb. She knew a murder was soon to happen.