Chapter 2 - Let The Game Begin! (Part 2)

If you have ideas for executions please tell me!

The whole gymnasium was in silence. It had been about ten minutes since Monokuma had disappeared and none of the eighteen pupils had talked since.

But then finally someone spoke up.

"Hey, girls," Blossom called her sisters "we can get out of here easily, you know, with our powers!"

"We... no longer have powers." Buttercup said "Both Bubbles and I tried to use them but we couldn't. That stupid bear must've took them away." Bubbles nodded sadly.

Huh, that's why I can't feel them, she thought.

"Yeah, and he must've done something with my magic watch. It isn't working anymore." Ben said "With it I can shapeshift into various aliens."

"Cooooool." both Gumball and Darwin said in awe.

"Yeah, and he must've took away my elasticity too, now that I think about it." Jake said.

"And I can't summon my magic shield anymore! H-How is that even possible?!" Steven muttered.

"No..." Blossom whispered "There's no way he could've just taken our powers!"

"Oh yes there is." Monokuma's voice blared out of the speakers "I didn't exactly took away your powers, they are just sleeping. I injected you something so you can't use powers during your time in this school."

"I can't wait to squeeze that bear until he-" Buttercup's menace was interrupted by Monokuma.

"Attention, students!" he completely ignored Buttercup and continued "As you exit please take an E-handbook. They are located on a table to right of the exit doors."

Everyone walked towards the table and took one of the gadgets. It sort of looked like a normal smart phone but larger and heavier.

Blossom picked it up and tapped the black screen. It lit up with her name and a photo of her on the screen.

"These E-books can do so many things!" Monokuma started "With them you can call or chat with your pupils that are stuck here with you, they can take pictures, they have a map of the school and they're the only way to get into your dorm room! I know, I'm amazing!" he said, all full of himself "Monokuma out!" the audio shut off.

"Huh," Blossom tapped her chin, thoughtfully "so, according to this map," she said to herself, looking to her right "That way leads to the kitchen and the mess hall." she looked to the other way "And that way it's where our dorms are."

"Guys," Connie spoke up "I think we should search for an exit. There's no way that bear could really imprison us here with literally no way out." she suggested "We could split into groups."

"The girl with a horrible fashion sense is right." Mindy spoke up.

"Uh... thanks?"

"Dee Dee, Dexter and Ben, you go check for any flaws in the metal shutters." she said "Finn, Jake and Bubblegum you can go check the mess hall."

"Okay but who died and made you queen?" Dexter snapped.

"Can we not talk about dying right now, please?" Bubbles asked, trembling.

The two ignored the blue powerpuff and when they were about to fight, Blossom spoke up."I agree with her. Just do it, guys." she said.

Dexter sighed and began to drag himself along with the others, to the places where they were asked to go.

"I'll go check the front door." Robin offered, gently.

"You can't go on your own!" Mindy quickly replied "I'll go with you and make sure you don't do anything suspicious."