Chapter 11 - Double Trouble (Part 3)

Soon, every other pupil was gathered around Ben's lifeless body. Most of them were just staring in shock, while others like Bubbles, Dee Dee, Steven and Darwin had tears forming in their eyes.

"I can't believe this..." Steven muttered "He was alive like an hour ago and now he's just... gone..."

"I can't believe another one of you did this again!" Buttercup frowned as she folded her arms.

"One of us? Don't act like you're innocent. I bet you're the one who did this!" Mindy accused.

"Oh yeah? Because I think you're the one who did it!" Buttercup accused back.

"Hey hey hey." Robin stepped between the girls so they couldn't start a fight "Let's not accuse anyone now. We should investigate first."

"Robin is right. We have about two hours to investigate this, let's not start a fight right now. Maybe after the trial." Mandy said.

"Shouldn't there be a Monokuma File or something?" Dexter asked before everyone's handbook's receive a notification.

"Here they are." Blossom said, emotionless "Any volunteers?"

"Meh, why not." Buttercup cleared her voice. "Monokuma File #3 - The victim is Ben, the alien shapeshifter. He died at around 9 AM in the Chemistry Lab. The cause of death is still unknown since there are no apparent injuries."

Clue: Monokuma File #3

Blossom looked at the clock that was suspended on a wall. It was nearly 9:30 AM. Was he dead for thirty minutes and nobody noticed...?

"Wait what?!" Mandy exclaimed, gaining everyone's attention "No apparent injuries? How the hell are we supposed to figure out how he died?!"

"I guess you'll have to find out some way to figure it out." Monokuma said, appearing out of nowhere, making everyone jump.

"Stop doing that!" Gumball shouted.

Monokuma ignored the blue cat "Hehehe, good luck with this case. It's my favorite so far!" he then walked out of the room.

Bubblegum squatted near Ben's body and analyzed it for a bit. "No apparent injuries... Oh no!" she exclaimed.

"What is it, Bonnie?" Finn asked, concerned.

"Oh it's nothing." she said, looking a bit shaken "I just have to do something." she then walked out of the room in a hurry.

"Weird." Blossom commented. She then took her gaze towards Ben's body.

She noticed that his eyes were completely red. Something she had never seen before. She took her E-book from her pocket and took a picture.

Clue: Red Eyes

She searched the room and didn't find any more clues, so she decided to head out of the room. However, she was obstructed from doing so by a very shaken Bubbles.

"Bubbles? What is it?"

"It's just that... I- I wanna help." she sniffed "I want to help you discover who did this. I feel like I haven't been very useful these days and I... I want to change that!" she said.

Blossom blinked "Uh... okay then. I guess you could... ask everyone where they were when at the time of the body discovery announcement."

"Okay!" she exclaimed happily "I'll just grab a notebook!" she walked out the room.

"The body discovery announcement..." Blossom thought aloud. The rules say that the only way to trigger the body discovery announcement is when three people other than the murderer find the body... but only Robin and I found it... This is really weird...