Chapter 17 - Chaotic (Part 1)

Blossom just laid in her bed, numbly staring at the ceiling at exactly 02 AM. She felt like her life was just getting worse and worse. Not only Gumball and Dee Dee had been victims of murder and Darwin was executed... and transformed into sushi. But she had also discovered that her sister, Buttercup, had made a deal with Darwin so she could leave the school with him! Ugh, what the hell was she thinking?! They were supposed to get out of this hell hole together! So selfish!

Monokuma had told them that three people would leave the school in the end. In Blossom's mind, that was the perfect opportunity for the three of them to leave that school. They had to leave that school and fast. Not only their mental states were at risk but also the whole world outside. The world outside... She needed to know what was happening outside. She needed to know everyone was safe... although that probably wasn't the case. And honestly she didn't expect that to be the case. She knew that the probability of her city being in complete ruins was huge. After all, they were the only reason their city had still been in pieces... She would literally think about this everyday.

Blossom thought about the probability of the three of them escaping together. There were eight people left... The probability was definitely not huge. But they could still make it. They were gonna make it. "I'm the leader of the powerpuff girls," she muttered to herself. "And I'm going to do everything possible to keep my sisters alive, even if I have to-"

She stopped herself from continuing. She couldn't possibly be thinking of doing that. She would NEVER do that! And Monokuma would never make her do it. Maybe the others had been in such deep despair to the point of killing someone but Blossom wouldn't fall for that. She had to think smarter. Mandy, Dexter and Robin. All of them were serious and really smart. They had survived that long for a reason right? Well, Connie and Bubblegum were also pretty smart... but they just had bad luck. She had to survive that place somehow. She needed to be more focused on leaving that place rather than trying to make everyone work together. Damn, she looked like Mandy or Dexter saying that stuff.

"It is not the strongest or the smartest that will survive, but those who are able to bring about change."

Robin's words echoed in her head. The words he had said on the very first day they were there when they all met. He was right. The people who killed and then died, they weren't able to do that. They couldn't adapt. But she was still alive. She was probably doing something right... Right? Yes! Right! She was going to survive! And her sisters too! However, she couldn't stop thinking about the consequences... She would have to leave her friends behind... Robin, Steven... She closed her eyes. Those were enough thoughts for the middle of night. She decided to actually sleep and rest for the upcoming day that would officialy start in five hours.

"Good morning, my dear students!" Monokuma appeared on everyone's TV's at exactly 07 AM "It's time to wake up and have another despair-inducing day on Cartoon Network's Special Academy! And don't forget to check the new floor I opened for all of you." the TV turned off.

"Well, here we go." Blossom uttered. She already knew what was going to happen next. They would all meet in the canteen, then check the new rooms, and then Monokuma would give them the motive that would result in at least one victim. It was tiring, really. But it's not like there was anything she could do about it.

She got up and headed to her bathroom to brush her teeth. As soon as she stepped inside she felt something weird. A really bad energy. She stared at the bathroom's wall.

Now it made sense. After all, someone had been murdered there.

Jake...

She shook her head, trying not to think about it. She changed from her pajamas to her usual outfit and headed to the canteen.