Chapter 3 - Let The Game Begin! (Part 3)

Investigation Time! It's time for me to give you some clues for this murder :D

This case is similar to the first on the game/anime but there are a few differences.

I hope you enjoy :)

It had passed ten minutes and the five pupils, Blossom, Buttercup, Bubbles, Robin and Finn, were still there in Blossom's room, along with Jake's corpse.

Blossom was still shaken by the event. She stared at Jake's lifeless body one more time. His eyes were open but showing zero emotion. That was terrifying. So, someone really ended up doing it..., she thought.

Robin had seen some dead bodies during his life but this just made him really uneasy. It was an innocent person that was there. And just to think about how most of the others are kids... could a kid really do something like this?

Buttercup was pacing back and forth. She didn't want to look at the body. It made her somewhat queasy. The fact that someone really had the guts to do something like this... that was insane.

Poor Bubbles, she was still curled in a ball, trembling. It was too much for her to handle. Yes, her sisters and her used to fight big monsters and most of the times kill them. But this was a whole other level. She wasn't expecting to actually see a dead body in real life. It was too much for a seven year old to handle.

Finn... Finn was absolutely devastated. He had been crying non stop since he saw his brother's lifeless body. His brother, his best friend, his buddy... was now dead. He stood up, his face all wet from the tears, and mumbled "I swear to Glob, that I'll kill whoever did this to Jake!"

"Alright, everyone," Monokuma's voice burst through the speakers all over the school "I instruct all of you to gather in the gymnasium, right now!" he ordered.

"W-what? Is he fucking serious?!" Finn revolted, his eyes widening.

No one bothered commenting. Bubbles suddenly stopped trembling. Blossom and Robin had reset and Buttercup had stopped pacing back and forth.

"I think we should just do as he says. I don't want to get in trouble." Buttercup said.

Finn turned his head to the green powerpuff girls "Are you kidding? Jake is here lying dead! Jake is here dead and you want to obey some stupid talking bear?" he snapped, trying to hold back his tears "We can't do that... I can't do that."

"I'm sorry, Finn, but we need to-"

"No! Shut up, you!" he forced his eyes shut "We're staying here."

Buttercup stepped back with that sudden reaction. Her expression was now angrier and she narrowed her eyes. No one tells her to shut up.

Blossom noticed the look on her sister's face and decided to step in "Finn, shouting won't get you anywhere. We're all as upset as you. Shouting won't bring him back, okay? Now, we need to do as Monokuma says and meet at the gym."

"She's right." Robin's voice came from behind the two "Arguing won't resolve anything. Plus, we need to know who did this."

Finn sighed "Fine." he said, lowering his head "Let's just go." he said as he walked out of Blossom's room, followed by the four other students.

Blossom could hear him whisper to himself something in the lines of "I'll avenge you, Jake. I promise."

A few minutes later, the five pupils entered the gymnasium, all of them with sad expressions, where everyone else, including Princess Bubblegum and Monokuma, were waiting.

"Finally! What took you so long?" Mindy asked, with annoyance in her voice.

"Bonnie?" Finn uttered as he saw his friend "Where the hell were you? We were looking for you!"