Chapter 6 - Mirage! (Part 2)

"Good morning, students!" Monokuma suddenly appeared on everyone's televisions "It is already 7 AM, so get your asses off your beds and let's have another despairing day on Cartoon Network's Special Academy!" the TV's shut off.

Blossom opened her eyes slowly as she tiredly yawned. "Finally, a good night." she muttered before getting off of her bed and heading towards the shower room. There had been three days since Jake's and Rigby's deaths and, thankfully, no one else had been murdered. Although some of her pupils seemed sad and traumatized by Jake's murder and Rigby's execution (mainly Finn and Mordecai) they had been trying to move on and have hope that they would make it out alive.

She quickly got out of her dorm and headed towards the canteen, in a better mood than days before - still not smiling though.

Inside were already Mandy, Mindy, Dexter, Dee Dee, Steven, Connie and Bubblegum, waiting for the others to arrive.

She greeted them "Morning, guys." with not much emotion in her voice, as she took a seat.

She received some greetings back. However, some of them didn't even bother to reply.

After about ten minutes, everyone was already inside the place.

"Good, we're all here." Princess Bubblegum said "Now we don't have to worry about being murdered."

All of them enjoyed our breakfast and, after, went to different places.

Blossom went to the library, where she found Bubblegum, Dexter, Connie and Steven. Probably all of the bookworms, along with her, that were inside that school. Except from Steven, he just seemed like he was only there to accompany Connie.

She had already finished reading her book the day before so she went to pick another one to keep her entertained during her stay inside the Academy.

"Searching for something?" Steven who was also looking for some book on a big bookshelf along with Connie, inquired. She was carrying a book with her left hand.

"Yeah. The other day I borrowed a book from here to keep myself entertained but I've already finished reading it. So, I was searching for another one to read." she informed.

"Well, I also borrowed a book and I found it interesting. Here." Connie spoke up as she showed Blossom the book "It's called 'The Unfamiliar Familiar'. I actually knew about this book before getting into this school and I really like it. I wasn't expecting them to have it here so I decided to re-read it." she said "Want to read it?"

"Uh, yeah why not?" Blossom responded. "Thanks."

"No problem." Connie replies "Tell me if you liked it, as soon as you finish reading." the two of them walked away.

"I will!"

Huh, these two seem to be nice people. Maybe I should get to know them after we get out of this place... Well, that is if we ever get out of this place... No, Blossom! We will get out! Just believe in hope! Don't let the despair consume you...

It was about 2:35 PM and Blossom was sitting on her bed, reading the book Connie had given her.

"This is actually pretty good." she commented. She was already on the 33rd page and was enjoying thus far.

However, her reading was interrupted. "Students," Monokuma's voice blared out from the speakers "Please gather inside the gym for a... special announcement. Upupupu..."

I should just do as he says. Don't wanna get in trouble, she thought.

Blossom arrived at the gym, where she found everybody else chatting with each other. She spotted her sisters and walked towards them.