two

minjoo was perfect.

the girl was top of her class, active in clubs and was student board's president. she volunteers every week and has earned so many awards despite her young age.

the insecurity and envy of girls had always been because of her; the arguments from boys was, shockingly, also always because of her. ever since her family moved near their school, the town has changed from it's gloomy before to a bright and inspiring after.

kim minjoo was also a beauty nonetheless. from her slender waist to her brown hair that cascades over her shoulders. she was anything but an eyesore. an angel-like appearance with an even more appealing personality, she was produce high's gem.

everyone wanted to hold her in their arms but the only person who could was him - jungkook.

the school's star soccer player, who also participates in their school's dance team. a little less academically capable but he is everyone's sweetheart, kind and loving. even though he had a known bad boy image, it seems to disappear every time he was with minjoo, or that's what most say.

they were perfect for each other. students call them the school's power couple for a reason.

"i'm sorry about this morning minjoo." yuri sighs softly before budding up with the said girl.

minjoo chuckles, her voice soft. "don't worry about it, what's up with her anyways?"

their steps echoed along the empty halls; they had been done with their meeting and was now patrolling the halls before heading to class.

"chaewon?"

"yeah, whatever her name is." she chuckles.

yuri swallows a little bit before breathing out, "she left for three years, she just got back today."

minjoo nods, a little confused. "why'd she leave?"

"that's a secret." yuri jokes.

"is she always like that? you know." both girls knew they were talking about the kind gesture that morning.

"yeah, i guess. she's my best friend though, one of them, so i have to put up with it. she's known for that. but she's dangerous, she just might steal your heart." yuri shrugs.

the taller stifles her laugh, out of all her years, no one was really dangerous and no one could steal her heart, it had already been given to her lovely boyfriend; they were all just highschool stereotypes made by students or so she thought. her laugh gained a soft shove from yuri, who was giggling along, even though she knew she could be right.

"well, i'll see you at lunch." the older says turning into her classroom, knocking gently on the door.

minjoo hums before walking a few more classes down to hers. she kept her head down low in respect and moved to the front row of her class as she walked in. it was unspoken common sense, but the seat closest to the board along with the teacher was always minjoo's spot. however, just as the girl was about to sit down, she felt a body under hers. what coincidence.

"are you going to sit on me, princess." a voice, disgustingly sweet, slurred.

minjoo whips her head to face chaewon who had a grin plastered all over her face. minjoo's face flushed as she stood up quickly, patting down her plaid skirt. she hurriedly found another seat just behind chaewon and sat down, apologizing for interrupting the class.

on the other hand, chaewon kept the sly smile stuck to her face as she turned to wink at the latter. "eager, are we?"

the model student rolled her eyes as she scoffed, obviously uncomfortable, before pulling out her notebook and pens, organized in color.