Denmark Or London?

Manik who has disappeared after the accident which was held. Bemused, confused, what not? He was missing for 6 months leaving the 3 girls who took him as an important person in their lives. Mukti, Nandini and Aliya who lost everything the moment the didn't know where their Manik disappeared, like ash disappearing into air. 

"Where did he go?" was a question running in several humans mind. The man who sings well, the man who is the rock star, the man who is the reason of few people's existence where did he go leaving these poor souls alone? 

The girls thought, that maybe Manik went to Denmark as he usually stays there. But to be honest they couldn't find Manik anywhere. All of them had emptiness in their life. Especially the girls Aliya, Mukti and Nandini.

Aliya who left Dhruv for Varun who she thought was the man of her dreams turned out to be a cheat, cheated her, cause of the beauty she had played with her feelings and turned out that Varun had a girl friend. She did regret for scolding Dhruv when he pointed out the true face of Varun. 

Mukti who fell in love with Abimanyu was mad at him for leaving her, hurting. Basically making a sensitive girl. She fell in the trap of love again which she didn't want to. She couldn't save Abimanyu but he left her pricked her more.

And out bubbly Nandini, who hasn't stop crying for so long. She always hoped Manik should be fine and should enjoy his life where ever he is... 

"But how can Manik enjoy without me? What if Manik did this purposefully because she knew Manik couldn't see her in a slightest pain! Come back Manik. I want to see you, feel you, love you. I know am being selfish but if this hidden love is selfishness then I am selfish for you!" She said while caressing his photo and she looks at the stars.

IN LONDON

A guy is wearing the spectacles is shown, he see's his face in the mirror being surprised or being confused. From the mirror he could see three people coming towards him. A lady not that young but could say looks a pretty young to be called an old lady or aunty. The doctor comes in front of them. A young girl also came behind the lady.

Well, the lady was none other than Neyonika. The so - called mother of Manik. The one who destroyed his life.

Neyonika : Alas! You came out of coma. That operation might have killed you!
Manik : I don't remember anyone of you. Am sorry, but where am I? 
Neyonika : In London, my son. Am your mom.

The girl smirks and says.
"You don't remember me too? I am your girlfriend Soha Khurana? Don't tell me that you don't remember even your name? You are Manik Malhotra the son of a billionaire? You had an accident sometime ago and I fear you lost your memory."

Neyonika : Soha, give him some time my dear, he will remember you. (turning towards the doctor) Doctor, Can we take Manik back to home?

Doctor : Sure just get the formalities done and your son is ready to go.

Neyonika : Sure. I'll just be back in a minute. Soha take care of him.

Soha : Sure aunty.

Soha tries to make him remember all the fake memories she made up like..
"Her first proposal. Their first kiss. They both singing. Etc etc."

Manik : I don't remember any of the things you told me. Now stop playing with my mind. I want some alone time.

Soha : Sure Manik, but I am not playing with your mind honey remember that. I'll give you your personal space. I hope you get well soon.

She leaves and Neyonika asks her "Does he remember anything?"

Soha : "Not at all. I am happy today. Finally I'll get everything I dreamed of! What did Nandini think? She would get rid of me so easily. No I am Soha Khurana . And Soha does not give up so easily. Poor her!"

Neyonika : "Don't forget we have to keep Manik away from his past. I don't want a trace of Nandini or Fab five on his present and future."

Soha : "Sure aunty. I'll never leave him alone."

Manik, Neyonika and Soha go to their London Mansion. It was night. Manik looks at the sky. He remembers faintly a girl saying "I'll be your star Manik and shine for you." He thinks "She cannot be the one!" looking at Soha.

Soha : "Don't think so hard Manik. Its not good for your health."

Manik : "I don't need any advices. Just leave me. I know what am suppose to do Soha Khurana"

He leaves in anger Manik goes to his room. Stares at his room seeing it feels like place not meant for him.

Manik : "God! I don't know. It seems as if something wrong is happening out here. It seems to me I broke a promise I made to someone dear. What's happening to me? I am going to hysterical."

He throws the vase on the mirror. Soha rushes to his room and tries to call him down. She gets his dinner and tells him "You will be normal after few days. My love will make you normal."