Epilogue

Hey Readers,

I just got time to write this as I was free today so like ya wish you all like this...

Thank you!

After all Manan and other's marriage is done what about their children??

AFTER 10 MONTHS (AFTER MANIK LEFT)

Nandini was screaming, Cabir and Navya outside the labour room waiting for the doctor to come. Mukti, Aliya and Dhruv pacing up and down, they were scared of losing her. The doctor came out. 

"I would like to give the good news that its twins, where is the husband of the lady?"

"TWINS" Cabir and Navya got excited but hearing the husband's of Nandini they were looking at each other.

"Hello dear people I don't have time I need to meet the lady's husband. where is he?"

"If you have anything to tell just tell it to us" Aliya replied with irritation

"Woh actually we need to fill the form and you can go see her." 

Cabir and Navya go fill the form and Aliya, Dhruv and Mukti were with Nandini. While Cabir and Navya were returning...

"Manik isn't deserved to be with Nandini , Cabir. How can he do that? See now Nandini will behave like nothing happened. I cant see her like that"

"Navu I know you are emotional now but control it for now. Stop stressing your self you are 4 months pregnant ok? And yes Manik will know the truth and face the guilt he deserves that"

They nod each other and enter inside the ROOM 201 where Nandini is kept.

"AWWWWWWWWWW HE SOOO CUUUUUTTTTIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE" Mukti and Aliya kept on screaming...

Dhruv and Nandini were looking at them as if they were mad 

"Dhruv I am sure you will have a hard time" she whispered and laughed which died to soon.

Dhruv so that and didn't tell anything. Cabir and Navya shake their head, and ask Nandini..

"What are you thinking?"

"Cabu Bhai what if my kids ask where their dad is what do I tell them?" that was it for Nandini she started crying, her kids- babies who saw her crying now they all started crying that to loud then her.

Aliya and Mukti paniced and gave both of them to Nandini. Both her babies were with Nandini. One is girl and the other a boy. The boy took his hand and wiped her tear which made Nandini and the rest smile, the girl patted her mothers cheeks.

"I wont tell who their dad is but I will tell what he did, I promise I wont cry my dear darling's. Cabu bhai were is Abhi Bhai"

"I am here choti." Abhi entered and when he saw two kids "Nandu don't tell me you took someone's kid? why do you have two?"

"COZ ITS TWINS DUMBHEAD" Mukti yelled that made Abhi freak out but was happy also.

"JEEZ you didn't have to scream ok? Nandu did you keep the name?"

"No I was waiting for you." Nandini replied.

Nandini looked at her kids who were also looking at her as if they have been waiting for their mother to call them. Both of them were smiling and this made the whole room Aww to look at the twins and their mother.

"Cabu Bhai, Abhi Bhai, Dhruv, Navu, Mukti and Aliya" Nandini looked at them

"Yes" they all said

"The boy is called Abhay and the girl is called Avni"

The babies looked at her as if they accepted the name and they smiled, laughed which made everyone present in the room to cry but Nandini didn't

"From now on i am in this earth only for my Babies"

"Arey then for us" Cabir whined

"haha also for you all only" she said with her true pure smile....

Hey readers, 

i know that no of you wanted me to end this book so i thought of doing book to it will be out.

Thank you!