Fight or love with fight?

Nandini wakes up and sees Manik still sleeping with his nose appearing like a snout of the pig. She goes and opens the curtain allowing the sunlight to fall on his face so that he wakes up without much annoyance. To her surprise Manik didn't move a little.

Nandini thinks "Only you cant play games Mr Malhotra."

Nandini shouts "freak! A mouse right over there." She starts hopping and Manik also jumps on the bed.

Nandini : So Manik? Its boy easy to fool me. Your discharge papers are ready. Now no excuses to miss todays practice. You only made me the band manager. Now time to suffer.

Manik : Nandini, you are the BAND manager not a BAD manager. Now let me sleep! I dont feel good

Nandini : Okay Manik. Yesterday the food was so delicious right? I seriously loved it so much. Lets have it again?

Manik : Bye Nandini! I have to change and get back to practice.

He leaves. And Nandini smiles looking at his so many tantrums. Manik comes back ready in his clothes. "Come lets go!" tells Manik to Nandini.

Nandini : You are throwing so many tantrums. You are not a rock star right now.

Manik : I m throwing tantrums. Like seriously.
He goes to the parking and gets into his car. "You don't want to come miss manager?" He asks looking at Nandini's frowned face.

Nandini quietly gets into the car. "First my place ! I need to change and freshen up."

Manik : Fine!

Manan reach Nandini's place. "Manik you stay here. I will come right away!"
says Nandini.

Manik finds her rude but agrees. Nandini rushes inside and tells Chachi A to Z every little thing. "Now get him inside. I don't want him to stand outside! And remember Chachi. Not a word about past."

Chachi : Okay Nandu. I ll bring him. You go and have a bath.

Nandini gets into her room and quickly takes a shower and changes her clothes. Meanwhile Chachi tries to talk to Manik.

"So you came from London. "

Manik : Yes.

Chachi : Hungry? I ll get some food.

Chachi goes and brings Manik's favourite Lady's finger with Pasta. Manik sees this and makes a disgusting face. He eats it. "Oh look Nandini has come. Bye aunty." Says Manik

Nandini: No Manik. We can wait. Fab five will be late as they slept late yesterday. You carry on with your breakfast.

Manik : You want some.

Nandini : No my stomach is full already . I had those cookies kept on the kitchen table and my apple cider.

Manik gets jealous "I have to eat this bull shit and she had cookies wow. Why this discrimination god?" Nandini teases Manik as he has his breakfast. As Manik takes the last bite of the wonderful dish fab five appear before him.

Manik : Couldn't you guys come before . I would not have eaten this.

Chachi looks at Manik in disbelief.
Chachi : What do you mean ?

Manik : Chachi what I meant was They could also have a bite of your wonderful dish.

Cabir : Oh Manik. They are not lucky enough.

Mukti : Lets go now. We are already late.

Dhruv : Are you feeling better Manik now ?

Aliya : Can't you see. He is perfectly alright. Now lets get going. Or else...