DOUBLE DATE! What about us?

Soha (to Rhythema) : Who brought you here ? There are many doctors to take care of Manik. We don't need you.

She looks at Manik making a puppy/box face.

Rhythema : Nandini is the one.

Soha throws daggers at Nandini.

Soha : Who the hell u think you are Nandini. Manik is my boyfriend and I have the rights to tale care of what suits him and what suits him not. And definitely this bloody doc is not good for him.

Manik clenched his fist in anger and holds Soha's wrist tightly.

"Manik what are you doing ? Its hurting me."

Manik : And you are hurting my friends. So just get lost !

Soha : But Manik you love me right ? You do ?

Manik : You really think. Your behaviour makes me wonder how come I loved you before. And please I am not your boyfriend. And I guess now, not even a friend.

Soha : I am sorry for being rude. Please forgive me.

Manik : Give me some time and peace Soha.

Soha leaves in anger and looks at Nandini with hatred.

Manik (to Nandini) : I hope you are not hurt.

Nandini : I would have been if you would have not taken a stand for me. And about Soha I really don't care what others think about me. Its always my love, family and friends.

Manik : You are too cute !

He squeezes her cheeks.

Rhythema : If you guys are done with your romance I have some serious discussion to do.

Manik : Sorry doc.

Rhythema : Okay Manik so do you have ever got any flashes or you have met any people who you think are very familiar ?

Fab four also enter there to join them.

Manik : I know you guys may found it weird. But I feel that I m connected to you all. I mean Mukti, Aliya, Dhruv, Cabir. And the most to Nandini. I don't know why. I know we have never met before but ...

Nandini : It happens sometimes. I think you must be surrounded by people who are like us ?

Mukti : Yeah maybe !

Aliya : And what about Soha , Manik ?

Manik : I don't know. She just does not fit my bill. And I always have to supress my anger whenever she comes. I don't why this anger comes whenever I see her .

Rhythema : I guess I have an idea by which he can get his memory back.

Manik : Whaat ?

Rhythema : You should stay with the people with whom you think you are connected with. Familiar faces tend to bring memory soon. It might help you.

Manik : That will be awesome !

Rhythema : And stay away from Soha as much as you can because anger can make you insane. That happens in most of the cases.

Cabir : But she is totally sane doc. And I think Soha can stay in hotel or somewhere.

Nandini : Okay you guys should pack up everything. And yeah one more thing Fab five ! Please miss me !!

Nandini was about to walk away when Manik holds her hand.

"You are also shifting."

Nandini : Chachi wont allow me.

Manik : I will talk to her .

Nandini : Fine ! (pretends to be frustrated)

Mukti whispers in Nandini's ears "I know cupcakes of happiness are bursting in your heart right now."

Aliya : Mukti and Nandini what's re you guys gossiping about ?

Nandini : Actually Mukti was telling she wants to go on a double date. Mukbhi and Cavya.

Cabir blushes like a red tomato.

Aliya : And what about me ?

Nandini : Aliya Dhruv. I guess we should help Manik in the errands. After all we are shifting.

Dhruv : Yeah !

Mukti : Fine its decides. Cabir lets call them and tell them about our plans.

She moves towards the door and looks at Nandini giving her a wink and mouths a thank-you.

Nandini : Mukti don't crash with poor door.

All laugh at her silliness.