CHAPTER 1

1: CLIENTS, RANKS AND WEALTH

I was absentmindedly watching people that were preoccupied doing the sin they wanted. This world of us, wasn't really that hard to join. You just have to be rich. . .and be a sinner, now if you are, you're in.

I brought the glass containing alcohol to my bloody red lips then leaned back to the bar counter letting my perfectly black long hair lounged at my back.

"You badly need a company tonight, Ms. Quinn." said a familiar tone to me. I turned my head to the beautiful young man who I think, offering himself to me.

I gave him a smirked. This young boy was too young to be involved with me. I studied him. Oh, I liked the innocence on this face; his eyes were looking at me brightly and obediently. The curve on the boy's lips turned into half smile.

I tilted my head flirting a little but just when it hit me. I stopped there. Before I betrayed myself. Once is enough, Ericka. I told myself. I don't want to let another purity of a young life to be ruined by me.

"Young boy," Iniayos ko ang kwelyo ng kanyang suot. "You're not even an inch of my type."

"Are you sure?" the boy challenged. "I heard back then, you used to like younger men. You want to train them and dig their money. I know I don't have enough for now but I promise you, someday---"

"Shh. . ." ipinatong ko ang daliri ko sa labi nito. "Work hard for it first. Patunayan mo sa'kin na kaya mo na saka ako papayag sa gusto mo. For now, just mind your own business. You're still young for this world, too pure. . .there is so much future ahead of you. Don't waste that."

"I don't want this life anymore. Please let me join you to that dark world of yours. . ."

Sobrang kulit niya na nilalang. Ayoko nang maulit ang nakalipas. Ayoko nang gumamit ng ibang tao na wala naman listahan ko. "Youngman, let's say you can give me what I want. But for as of today, you're still weak and poor. Okay? Now shut your little mouth and just do your job. Para pagtulog mo, magising kapa."

I rolled my eyes then faced the busy crowd infront of me. I was swaying my long legs, showing how smooth and sexy it were to my fitted leather black dress.

Ininom ko ulit ang alak sa baso at pinanood ang mga tao na walang ibang ginawa sa buhay kundi gumawa ng kasalanan. All they do was to waste their money to an irrelevant yet satisfying things in the world.

I stopped in the mid of my thoughts. There were two guys playing billiards, I slowly tilted my head because the taller one caught my attention. Halos lahat ng babae na katulad ko ay naglalaway na nakatitig sakanya. There was something about him that made me curious.

Tumayo na ako para lumapit sa mga nagkukumpulan na tao. He was really tall, a six feet in height. His bloody brown hair was messy and was tucked in behind his ear. Well, he had a nice body. I reminded me of a sex god; strong and lean. Wild and dangerous.

Napataas ang kilay ko. He was good, natatalo niya ang pinakamagaling na manglalaro n'on dito. I guessed, he was new too, I hadn't seen that face before, it was damn serious, only focusing on the game infront of him and ignoring those women that was obviously flirting with him through their eyes.

Bigla itong napatingin sa direksyon kung saan ako nakatayo. Oh, he had a grayed eyes. It was sharp enough to weaken your defense. But not me, I'm a strong woman. Hindi ako basta-basta naaakit sa mga taong kakakita ko lang.

So I didn't change my facial expression, my eyes remained with astonishment and curiousity. Binigyan niya ako ng tipid na ngisi pero hindi umaabot sa mata.