Im sorry

Taehyungs Pov
So me and my girlfriend were dating for 2 years now and ive been in and out of her house multiple times. Were both 18 by the way. Ive met her family and friends but most importantly her brother. Jungkook. Her brother was so cute when he was little and we'd play video games with eachother all the time while i was waiting for my girlfriend. I was often basically like a brother figure to him. But once the years went by i noticed how different he'd become, physically and mentally. He had grown about 5 inches and was now taller than me at a whooping 5'10 ft, i was 5'8 so you could tell the difference. We also didnt play video games like we used to. And by the time his 16 birthday came around, he acted like he didnt even know me. I dont know why but this really pissed me the fuck off. I had basically raised this kid (not literally but yk what i mean) he was like my brother and i was like his hyung.

I didnt really start paying attention to it until one night that changed it all.

________

Taehyung had been waiting for his girlfriend to return home for a holiday gathering, he hadnt seen her in accouple months since she moved for college and such after highschool. He was really excited to see her so he had planned a special night for just the two of them. It would be so romantic.

"Yeah dude she's totally gonna love it,"

"I hope so you went through a lot of hard work to get that shit, im honestly suprised you two are still together." Jimin said over the phone while slurping, who knows, to Tae.

"I mean me too, i just really hope she isnt fucking around with another guy at her college. That'd be pretty fucking awkward."

"I hope not man. I wish you luck tonight talk to you lates!"

(I couldnt see jimin curse lowkey lamoa)

"Bye Chim."

I looked at the time and noticed my girlfriend (Alex) was about to arrive. Her parents had picked her up from the airport and the drive was decently long, so I got my shit together and headed over to her place.

I got their soon before she could and ringed and knocked on the door bell hoping that her brother, Jungkook, would let me in.

"Why the fuck isnt he letting me in? This bitch sleep or what?"

"Jungkook can you answer the fucking door?!"

I said stepping backwards shouting at his window.

Accouple seconds later i heard footsteps hurridly coming down the steps and approaching the door.

"Damn dude, i was sleeping and Alex isnt even here yet. Whats your problem?"

"First of all no cussing,"

"What you just cursed so my whole neighborhood could hear." Jungkook said confused as hell.

"Oh so you did hear me ring the doorbell." I said pointing a finger and entering the house.

"Yeah i did but honestly i was just hoping it was some ding dong ditcher rather than you."

Jungkook said starting for the stairs not looking at Tae as he said that.

"Hey, can i ask you something?" I said

Jungkook stopped in his tracks

"What?"

"What happened to us?" I replied

Jungkook turned around and walked towards me.

"What do you mean what happened to us? Once Alex prioritized you there was no us. And honestly I couldnt give a fuck." Jungkook said walking away again.

"It sounds like your jealous. Did you wish that id spend more time with you than my own girlfriend?"

"It wouldnt kill you to remeber the promise you made me would it? It wouldnt kill you to spend more time with me, would it?. Or is it just that im selfish? Pft" Jungkook said halfway up the stairs, sounding as if tears had made its way to his eyes.

"Fuck." I said under my breath

*bAnG*(the sound of Jungkooks door being slammed shut)

"Jungkook im sorry for being an asshole! Please come out!" I shouted hoping he'd hear it and come back out.

Jungkook pOv

"Would it kill him to give me a chance? Fuck why am i like this?" Jungkook cried to himself on his cold tiled floor. Pulling his hair as if he's had enough of himself and his thoughts.

"I shouldnt be crying over this fucker he doesnt mean shit to me."

Jungkook got up and wiped his nose and eyes.

He decided to change into pajamas as he'd changed for his sisters welcoming back party. But decided he'd rather just sleep through it.

As he was changing Taehyung barged in without knocking and both of them locked eyes on each other. As Taehyungs eyes roamed Jungkooks body, Jungkook could felt the heat rising.

A/N: sup hoes hope you liked this first chap sorry it was so short i decided i want to leave you on a cliff hanger and not just spill all that juicy shit on the first chapter. Just to leave wanting more if you even did anyways. I tried to make this interesting so im sorry if it wasnt ;( im not that great of a writer.