Taehyung where the hell are you

Jungkook PoV
I wake up at 6:30 remebering all the past events that had happened last night. Most specifically the bathroom special with the guest star Taehyung, my sisters boyfriend.
I rub my head out of frustration and run my fingers throught my hair. Its like i already wanted to escape the day that hasnt even started yet.

I sat up from bed wondering what time Taehyung would be here.

But i decided i should just get ready instead.. i wanted to check and call but i decided not too. Itd be too hard for me too do so.

I first took a shower and brushed my teeth in there too. After my steamy shower i blow dryed my hair and put face lotion on. My face would get dry if i didnt. I take my lip tinter and put a little on so i dont look like a zombie with white lips. Then i put on my clothes which are a black thrasher shirt with some black joggers. And i put my all black balencis on.

I was ready and by this time it was 7:20 and Tae was still not here.

Should i just walk to school? If he isnt gonna show up then he shouldve told me.
What if he was running late, or worse hes still asleep.

if hes asleep i have to give him a call. Just inorder to make sure. I thought taking my phone out and going to his contact. My thumb hovered over the call button... fuck why am i so nervous.

"Fuck it." I said pressing on it and putting it to my ear. It ringed for awhile and finally picked up.

"Hey did you forget you had to pick me up?"

"Ahh- sorry Jungkook i couldnt find anything to wear so it took me awhile. Sorry ill be on my way."

"Bye"

I say BaRellY beInG aBle tO bReAThe. Taehyung in a hurry sounds hot..

Let me shut the fuck up.

After the call i decided to distract myself by going to the kitchen and making me some cereal.

I grabbed a white bowl and some lucky charms. Got the milk out of the fridge, looked at the experation date because you never know. Turns out it was safe, so i dumped it all in and had myself some marshmallow cereal for breakfast.

I was getting more nervous as time went by, i kept on going back to the bathroom to check myself making sure i looked good, and wondering if i should change my clothes to something more fancy. But then i thought Taehyung would probably notice me trying "to look nice for him". Honestly at this point i just felt like he was disgusted with me and thats the real reason why he was so late to picking me up. He didnt want to see me.. but maybe that wasnt the reason.. i should stop jumping to conclusions.

Taehyung POV

I suddenly woke up from my alarm and i had realized that i had just snoozed it, to what i swear was only five minutes ago but the time on my phone says otherwise. It was 7:20 and i was needing to pick up Junkook. Its his first day of school and also mine as well... but i could care less about mine Jungkooks was more important because i had a responsibility that i dIDNT FUCKING WAKE UP FOR.

while Taehyung started freaking the fuck out he got a phone call. He looked down at his phone grabbing it with shaky hands and hitched breath.

"Shit, shit. Fuck fuck..." I said looking down at Jungkooks name across my phone.
I answered after my cussing session, hoping he wouldnt be mad..

"Hey did you forget you had to pick me up?" I heard Jungkook say in a almost sad but nervous tone.

"Ahh- sorry Jungkook i couldnt find anything to wear so it took me awhile. Sorry ill be on my way." I lied. Only because i didnt want him to think im not responsible, but then again why do i care what he thinks about me?