I Dare You

Jk POV-

After eating lunch we all went on our separate ways and Tae and I never got to talk about what that was all about in the car.

Did he feel the same way as i did? I mean for goodness sakes he is still dating my sister.
Oh shit i forgot.
I saw Alex at the arcade on our "date" with another guy. I still don't understand why but Alex is coming home soon so hopefully I'll get some answers.

I haven't told mom and dad anything nor Tae, but I really need to get to the bottom of this.

After School -

After the last period bell i waited outside of my class room to wait for Taehyung just incase he wanted to talk about everything.

I looked up and down the hallways not seeing a brown haired boy in any direction. I started to get anxious.

"BOO!"

"AHAH!" I turned around to see a big ass smile on Taehyungs face stating his satisfaction with my scream.

People passing just looked at us stupidly as we burst into laughter.

"OH MY god why would you do that?" I pouted punching his bicep.

"I wanted to surprise my kookie." He said with a soft smile. He put his arm around me and walked us out of the building holding me close so no one would step in my way. I think he thinks im fragile, but I'll let him continue like this.

"So where are you taking me?" I asked.

"Im not sure but somewhere, maybe somewhere we can talk alone." 

I smiled and held his hand that was wrapped around me. Suddenly an idea popped in my head.

"Tae?"

"Yes kookie?"

"Lets go to my house, my parents aren't gonna be home until midnight."

"Alright bunny, sounds good to me."

We got to Taehyungs car as he opens the passenger door open for me like a gentleman.

"Thank you."

"My pleasure." He replies, shutting the door and then speed walking to the other side.

"What are you a Chikfila employee?" I say.

We both laugh and he puts the key into the ignition and drives out.

As the car turns to silence i cant help but think about the relationship between Taehyung and my sister. If i do things with Taehyung isnt that cheating? But if my sister is also cheating than is it okay? Of course cheating isnt okay but, i know deep down Taehyung isnt that kind of person. Am i pressuring him into this? Is he doing this because im confusing him?

A sudden pain in my stomach begins to form and i get nauseated. What if my parents find out about the things im doing with Taehyung? Will they hate me? Disown me even?

I feel a hand come upon mine as its holds on tight, almost in a comforting way.

"Im not sure what youre thinking about Kookie, but im sure having one opinion will do you no good." I look up at him, somehow hes still concentrated on driving while comforting me at the same time.

Should i tell him about Alex? Aagh, what if he gets hurt? I dont want to hurt him? But what if it clears up things.

My head feels like its going to explode.