Who do I choose?

Taehyungs POV

We both left the bathroom seperately. We tried to be sneaky. I went downstairs and he departured to his room. I had no idea what was going through his mind. And I had no idea what was going through mine besides, what the fuck was I getting myself into..

"Yah Taehyung! What took you so long? we've been waiting for 10 minutes!" Alex looked at me and her parents doing the same.
Damn i guess it doesnt take that long for me to-

"Oh Alex, you know men, always taking such a long time to go number-"

"Oh no!nooono..hehe. I was just trying to fix myself. My hair and stuff." I said waving my hands in the air denying the number 2 assumption. Not that theres anything wrong with that its just embarrassing and awkward to say that infront of your girlfriend and her parents. But it doesnt compare to what actually happened.

They all just chuckled and reverted back to cooking.

"Taehyung, come and help me set up the table outside." Alex said calling me outside.

"Yeah, coming." I said bringing over table supplies, like paper plates, plastic silverware and napkins.

She shut the door once we were both there.

"I missed you so much Tae. You have no idea."
She said getting closer to me by the inch. While I just stayed still. How could I kiss her while I just got dirty with her brother. How could she kiss me. Shes getting closer. Shit this is bad.

No one POV

She wraps her arms around his neck and closes the gap inbetween them. Taehyung kisses back, wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her in closer than they already were.

Taehyung POV
All I can think about is Jungkook. His lips around my... fuck. I wonder if his lips were softer and more lucious than Alex's.

She broke the kiss and smiled.
"Ill be right back, im gonna go get the table cloth."

"Okay." I said smiling at her until she left.
And my lips hit a frown.

I took out a small jewelry box out of my coat.
I opened it with a sigh. Twirling the diamond ring between my fingers. I was have second thoughts. I loved Alex, I still love Alex. And this is here welcoming back gift. But... also her

future....and my future?

I had been spending the weekend planning this suprise. I was so sure i wanted to propose to her. She had been the love of my life, my everything? But how could my feelings change in one day? Over someone i havent talked to in forever? I shouldnt be impulsive so im just gonna take it slow for right now. I honestly have no fucking idea what to do.

No one pov

Tae sat a lone at the cold bench outside. Pondering what he should do and what would be the outcomes of his actions. About all the what if's.

Hes never been so sure about something in his life and now that has also became a second thought.

Jungkook POV

"Fuck, fuck, what just happened. What did i make Taehyung do? That was not something id ever do, or confident enough to do...." I said as i paced around the room trying to calm myself down, remebering all the things that had just occured.
"Jungkook?"

Jungkooks popped out of his world and looked at the door. It was Alex....
"Hey little bro.. Mind opening up?"

A sudden wave of guilt filled in my heart and mind. I couldnt even look at her with out bursting in tears. She didnt deserve that... im such an asshole.. what if she found out?! Fuck.

"Stay calm" i said under my breath and paced for the door. Opening it to a smiling Alex.

"Hey big sis." I said with a fake smile that only i could point out.

She brought me into a hug.. and i gave a big hug back. Feeling saddness, but at the same time fear. I didnt want anyone to know the feelings i have for Tae.. especially his girlfriend.

"You good lil bro? You seemed stressed"
Alex said making me suprised. It makes sense because we lived together forever but shes been gone for awhile I'd thought shed forget about me.

"Nah, all is well." I lied.

"Good." She chuckled, glancing down the hall.

"Do you want to join us outside? You know for my welcoming party?"

I pondered the question. I should just forget about Tae, try and put it behind because i havent seen my sister in so long. And i wasnt about to miss it over him. Especially since i felt guilty.

"Yeah, just give me a sec. I'll be down in a jiff." I said as i saw Alex smile and walked downstairs. I closed the door and took a deep breath trying to prepare myself for what i was about to put my nervous weak self ass through.

I put on a white shirt with some black joggers. No need to get fancy. Along with my gucci slippers. Which i guess is fancy but theyre just some simple slides. I brushed my teeth and put on some cologne. My hair wasnt messy because you already know i have the coconut head ass, just wave that shit back in place. I looked at myself for awhile in the mirror and the flashbacks just keep on popping back up. Haunting the fuck out of me. Just what the fuck is going to happen.

I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. My air pods already in.

I step to the bottom floor and glance outside. Eveyone is out there laughing and I catch Taehyungs eyes.. looking back at me. I looked away as i grabbed the back door and slid it open.

"Hey baby, come sit next to Tae." My mom said moving over for me.

"Not its fine mom. Im good over here. You odnt have to move." I said pointing at the other end of the table from Tae, getting far away from him as possible.

"No i insist, take a seat here. I was about to go and get the rest of the food." She said doing a little dance and walking inside.

I guess i had no choice or id look like an asshole, or even worse, make things look sus between Tae and I. So i just took the seat avoiding direct eye contact even though i could feel his eyes on me.

"So what did you guys do while we were on our way?" Alex asked breaking the silence.

Taehyung suddenly chokes on his drink and starts coughing everywhere.

"Oh my God, Tae are you okay." She said patting his back. Making me feel a pain in my heart. Not necessarily that we did anything while we were away..just we did stuff while they were here. All the more wrong

"Heres the food." My mom said bringing out the food. Making all the attention on her.

Thank God... that was fucking close. Hopefully Alex wont ask that dumb ass question again.

"Dig in!"

_______

YO YO LMAOAOS SKKSKSKS whats up gays? I mean guys..

Sorry i havent upploaded in forever ive been busy with school and also im sick rn so, thats just fucking great. I had some time to spare tonight so id thought id finish chap 4 or 3 idek. BUT HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY AND IF YOU CAN PLS VOTE 😩🗿🗿ty ilysfm. 🗿also sorry this story is shit