A little bite never hurt anyone

Previously

As he was changing when Taehyung barged in without knocking and both of them locked eyes on each other. As Taehyungs eyes roamed Jungkooks body, Jungkook could feel the heat rising.

"Damn dont you knock, Tae?"

I glanced over at Tae and see him blushing a little, facing the wall in embarrassment.

"S-sorry Kook, i was just really worried about you. I couldnt help but feel s-sorry. Its a little hard to say in the situation." he says rubbing his neck awkwardly.

I suddenly felt even more awkward with my pants down and my shirt off.

"Its fine, hyung." I say trying to get my pants on as fast as I can. I notice little footsteps coming towards me as I look up and see Tae.

"So all is good? You know, between us?" He says putting out his hand for me to shake. In my mind i had thought he was gonna do something else. But i was relieved but also a little disappointed at the same time. I love Taehyung more than just a 'brother' I grew up with. But I would never want to cause my sister pain. Howeverrr.... a little bite never hurt anyone. If nobody knows, that is.

I take Taehyungs hand, but pull him closer to me in the process. I need to see if this is reallly how i feel.

"Jungkook?! What th-,"

One of my hands on his waist and the other intertwined with his fingers. My lips inch near to his neck. I could see his ears go from pale to red. I smirked. I couldnt help but feel in control. Making me even more turned on.

"Shh..let me just stay like this for awhile." I say still holding him close. I didnt have any bad intentions, I didnt want to freak him out or scare him in anyway then I probably already have. But I cant help myself, hes to beautiful. And yet so fragile. As if if I touch him he'll just fall apart.

"Woulf you be mad if I did something unexpected?" I asked, my lips almsot touching his ear. I almost had the urge to bite it but I controlled myself and held it in.

"What could b-be more unexpected than this?" He says frantically, clenching his fist onto my back.

I pull away to were our faces are close with an inch of space. I think about closing the gap eyeing his lips. Such beautfiul lips. I notcied he noticed too, gulping but not doing anything to pull away, but holding on instead. I love that. I love how he trusted me.

I closed the gap inbetween us. At first its soft and slow, and he doesnt back off and kisses back. I slowly slip my tongue in winning with dominance. I play with his tongue, sucking on it softly then harshly. This was obviously not his first kiss but with a guy, it is. And its me for that fact. I let go and bit his bottom lip sucking on it slightly hoping to gain some type of reaction from him.
"Jungkook-Ah" A little moan escapes Taehyungs lips.

"Cute." I smirk against his lips.
I feel both of our clothed memebers, itching for some touch. I grab him by the waist and push him against the wall, the palm of my hands against the wall under his head, i take a few second to look at him, and his face says it all. Wreck me right here and right now. All I want is you. I take the intuitive and grind against him making us both ache in pleasure and pain from being teased. and we both arch our backs in the process making us both grind in purposefully.

"Ahh! Jungkook! Wai-,"
I dont let him finish as I attack his neck with hickeys, i bite him aggressively leaving marks where anyone could see, making him a moaning mess. I could tell hes never felt this pleasure before. Hes a straight male afterall. But hes excited about it.

"Jungkook, stop!" Taehyung shouts, pulling me off of him.

The doorbell rings as they both jump from fear of being caught. They look at eachother and say nothing. And Jungkook watches as Tae leaves his room and slams the door shut behind him, leaving an ache in Jungkooks heart.