Its a date

A/N: sorry for the late update lamaoao. Ive been busy and procrastinating ;( forgive me

Jungkooks POV
"Alright guys, thatll be all for today. You can have 15 minutes of free time." Mr. Lee said leaving us to our devices.

I thought about texting tae and telling him how teriible my day was. Also remebering that we were going to mcdonalds afterwards. I honestly couldnt wait....It lifted my mood in a way.

I went to Taehyungs contact and started messagin him.

Taehyungie 🐯

Hey tae are we still on for eating out at mcdonalds afterwards?

Taehyungie 🐯:
Yeah no problem, ill meet you over at
Your class

I smilled looking over the texts. I know its barely anything but it means a lot to me.

"Jungkook, psstt." I heard someone calling my name their voice a little familiar. I looked up seeing it was Jimin.

"Yeah whats up." I said sitting up straight.

"Whats up Jk, i havent seen you since 10th grade."

"You do realize that was basically accouple months ago, right?" I said tilting my head a little.

"You know what i mean." He said leaning back in his chair.

"So Jungkook. I saw you smiling while, perhaps, texting someone. A girl?" He said raising an eyebrow at me. Getting a little too close.

"Someone special?" He said winking.

"No just a meme." I lied and he just nodded, going along with the lie.

I just went back on my phone and started to actually look at memes.

"So.."

I heard Jimin start and looked up at him.

"Hows Alex and Tae?"

I felt my heart sting a little, remebering that they were together.

"Fine. Why?" I answered not really caring, just trying not to be an asshole.

Jimin was gonna say something but the bell rang, and both of us briefly said bye and got up and left.

I didnt really ponder why Jimin asked that question, i just thought about meeting up with Tae. It excited me so much my smile wouldnt leave me face even if tried not to. Im a smiling idiot for this man. And im okay with that.

I got to the parking lot, not remebering where he parked.

"Where was it... uhh." I said looking from start to finish.

"Jeon Jungkook! Over here!" I see Taehyung waving his long arms in the air to get my attention. I was alittle embarrased because some many people were looking at us but i just brushed it off and yelled back. "Im coming!" I replied running with my hair exposing my holy forehead.

"How was your day Jungkook?" He said opening the passenger door for me of his car. It almost flattered me but i didnt want to interpret it in the wrong way.