Lets Cuddle

A/N: sorry ive been gone for like ever but ive been busy asf so im sorry but heres another chapter 🥺 ily.

Previously...

"Well okay since you must know, i asked this bunny here to go out for lunch today. What do you say, you all wanna be our accomplices?" He explains pocking a finger at Jungkooks rosy cheeks.

"Hell n-"

"Hell yeah. Get me out of this dump, they cant even serve proper food." Jin replies, getting up out of anger as the whole squad(yoongi, jin, and namjoon) gets up.

"Hold the fuck up." I (Tae) say making eye contact at Jungkook.

He looks helpless, i know this isnt his idea and i feel bad.

I smile to him to give him some reassurance and he does the same.

Later - JK POV

The whole gang makes it outside to the parking lot and they try to decide who's car to take.

"I think we should take Jimin's car since it was his idea." I claim, and the other chuckle in agreement.

"I think thats a great choice, right Jimin?" Tae says with a "fuck you short bitch" face.

"Uggh..fine, but you guys pay me back." He says as he pull out his car keys and goes towards his car, having us follow.

"Definitely not fun-size, this was you idea, but i can buy your food." Yoongi says with a smirk, knowing
Jimin hates being called short and anything related to the sort.

"Fuck you Yoongi, stick your Gucci bag up you know where. Youre literally the same height as me."

"Im sorry its just youre to cute not to play with."

Me and the others just groan in pain at the obvious love these two have but they're totally oblivious to it.

"Okay come on romeo and juliet, get in the fucking car and shut the hell up!" Jin shouts, eyes popping out of his face.

"Alright you hungry hippo." Jimin responds to Jins outburst.

"Dont make me get the measuring tape Park Jimin!"

"Oh shut it."

"Tae why dont you sit in the back you cant sit ontop of me or jin." Namjoon says.

(Theres two seats in the middle and three in the back)

Tae just looks at his face for help.
Jungkook in the back can feel the tension.

"I dont know what youre trying to pull but sit your ass back." Namjoon shouts pushing Tae back in the seat next to Jungkook.

"Soo... dont wanna sit next to me?" I ask with a teasing tone.

Tae just looks at me and smiles with pain.

"I wont bite." I say getting closer to his face.

We take a second to embrace each other with our eyes and for a second I feel like he catches me off guard. I quickly look away opening my phone to escape Taes trance.

I know I am not the only one who's ever done that :-)

I decide to put on my headphones as everything is just too fucking loud that my stress levels need to be secured.

While I lay back and close my eyes I can feel a hand creep up on my thigh as it inches closer and closer.

I dont know why I wont flinch away, maybe this is the touch I've awaited for so long?

I open my eyes to see Taehyungs hand on my thigh, but his face is looking the other way maybe he's embarrassed. Well maybe if I...

I decided to put my hand on top of his acknowledging that I have received his attention. He looks back at me shocked but quickly fades away to a smile.

I pat the seat in the middle, verbalizing that I want him to scoot over.

I dont know what im doing.. but it feels right.

Taehyung scoots over and I put my hand on his thigh, stroking up and down, and groping harder each time. Taehyung looks like he cant handle himself but I know that were still in a car with our friends and were about to eat lunch, so I gave Taehyung a break and held his hand instead. He looks at me and smiles.

I cant get enough of that smile, its so beautiful.

PoV - Jimin

"Alright guys were here at MacDonalds, what do yall want?"

Jimin adjusted his mirror to the back where jungkook and Tae are sitting and sees them cuddling. This gives jimin a weird feeling in the pit of his stomach. Because even though he just met Jungkook, he has some sort of attraction already.

"Yo, TAEHYUNG AND JUNGKOOK!" I say as we all look back at them and they practically separate in a heart beat.

"Awwe were yall guys cuddling?" Yoongi coos.

"Anyways, what do you guys want?" I continue so I wont show my emotion.

This is tough Tae is my best friend. Maybe their cuddling didnt mean anything. Hopefully.

A/N: *hey, hey..., how y'all doing?*
AAAAAAH i know ive been gone for like ever and i feel bad for neglecting my book and all the supporters. i mean like holy cow ive been getting a lot of supporters so i really have been wanting to update and LET ME TELL YOU THERES GONNA BE HELLA TEA IN THE FUTURE.

AND OMG STREAM ON! 🥺❤️