Hot, hot, hot

Previously -

Jungkook and Taehyung go out to eat and then head to a ice rink with a side arcade. There after finishing a small game and heading to the food court for a snack, Jungkook sees something unexpected..

For some reason out of the corner of my eye, i focused on something incredibly strange...

It was my sister?...

What the hell was she doing there.
All then sudden i realized Taehyung was the significant other to my sister...i cant let her see us. I have to to think of something quick.

"Whats wrong Jungkook?" Tae says as he starts to look around, wondering what Jungkook is looking at.

"No!-" i say grabbing a hold of Taehyung and pushing him towards me.

"Youre acting strange." He says.

"Its just that i was thinking, im not really hungry and i kind of want to go try out ice skating." I lied, grabbing his hand and pulling us over to the rink.

"Okay." Tae says with a smile.

Besides Taehyung and me i still had other things to worry about.. why the hell was she here... i thought she went back to college..?
Let me try remembering if my parents were home..
I rembering going into the garage and seeing their what was it... i swear i saw oh shit i saw my parents car keys.. what the actaul fuck. Where was their car? In the back?
Im confused as fuck. I have so many questions.

Besides being pissed as fuck at everybody i have to remeber why i was actaully even here. I was spending time with Taehyung, and i dont know if ill be spending much time with him soon.. lets make the best of the moment.

Tae and I walk up to the shoe counter.

"What size shoe do you wear?"

"Ohh..um i wear 8s."

"Okay can i have one 8 and one sized 10."

"Damn okay big feet." I say making fun of him.
"You know what they say about big feet, big mea-"
"Oh my gawd shut the fuck up, theres children." I say hitting him.
"Says you." He says having both of us laugh.

We find a spot to sit and put on our shoes, "Hey, while were putting on out shoes, i thought it was a good time to tell you... ive never been ice skating." I say struggling with my shoe laces.

"Its fine ill show you all tips and tricks. Heck since youre so good at everything maybe youll be doing triple axels by then end of tonight."

"Funny." I reply.

"Alright lets get out there." I say as i wrap my arms around his.
"Okay were gonna go in slowly, just dont let go okay?"

I nod scared as fuck. "Hey Tae if i fall can these shoes cutt me?"

"They'll can cutt you but i dont think they will if you fall." He chuckles.
"Im serious." I say pouting.

"Iam too, now come on lets take a spin."

Taehyung takes my hand and shows me how to control my feet, without letting go.
I get red from being in such contact with him for such a long period of time. After getting he hang of it he suggests some stupid shit. "Okay i think youre all good to do it on your own."
"What the fuck are you joking, youre not serious are you?" I look at him grabbing him by the shoulders. Our faces afew inches apart. He looks at me serious smirking and such. "I dont want to let go." I saw burrying my head in his chest. He smells good..and comforting.
I look up at him teary eyed.