Aww shit here we go again

"Thanks for the food Tae, but wasnt it really expensive."

"Seriously Jungkook dont worry about, you're worth every dime."

I smiled, as we just looked at eachother as we walked our way out of the restaurant.

"Rate your day from 1 to 10." Tae said stopping infront of me in the parking lot.

"Mhm..probably a 5." I said sighing.

"Dont worry lil one," Tae said slinging an arm around my shoulder.
"Ill be taking you to a special place. But first what do you like better. An ice skating rink or a(n) arcade?

I smiled, wondering which one would be the most fun. I thought about the "romantic" situations we would be in and which one would be a more romantic outcome.
"Isnt there such a thing with two in one?"

"You mean like an ice skating rink with an arcade too?" He snarled.

"Well yeah im pretty sure theres one near my house." I said looking at him in the middle if he parking lot.

"Well why not, could you look up the directions though bun bun?"

Bun bun? Not sure if i like this nickname :0)

I searched for the directions as Tae turned on the radio and the song "1950" played.

"I hate it when dudes try to chase me." I sang along looking Tae.

"So im guessing you like this song, huh?"

"Hell yeah this is my fucking jam."

"I pray! I wont keep on waiting for your love."

"Fuck you!" He sang along with me.

"Hehee." I laughed at his terrible vocals. Weird considering, nevermind.

We arrived at the ice skating rink/arcade. We got out the car and wondered what we wanted to do first. "Since we just ate do you wanna just chill and yell over dumb arcade games?"

"I wouldnt have thought of anything better to do." I said seriously but also sarcastically as he took my hand and we signed in and paid or playing fees, which after we had to buy or coins for the games. 10 coins for a dollar each. Pretty afordable if you ask me.

"Alright what should we play first?" He asked, both of us scanning the arcade for the perfect game.

"Oooh how about a racing game, let race eachother!" I said running to the game without question.

"Cutie." Taehyung mumbled.

Jungkook and Taehyung got onto the "motorcycles" and started choosing their characters and certain bikes.

"I have never driven before, but i know ill most likely beat you." Jungkook shrugged.
"We'll have to see about that." Taehyun said smirking, making Jungkook laugh.

"IM IN FIRST PLACE!! TrY aNd BeAt tHat BiTch!" Jungkook ScrEeams, obnoxiously swerving left and right on bike.

"Im right behind you kook!" Tae says gaining on Jungkook.

People in the arcade start to stare by their loudness, but they could honestly care less.

"Oh my GOdd!" Jungkook screams as Taehyung takes first place.

"I am the driver with experience, it only makes sense Jungkook."

After the feat they go over to the food court to get a lil snack.
"What do you want to eat?"
"Not sure, youre the one with money. Soo whatever you want to eat is fine with me." Jungkook says, getting closer to Taes side.
"Also I'll pay you back when i get the mula." Jungkook says rubbing his neck in 'sorryness'.

"Its alright Jungkook today is on me, no need to pay me back."
"And why not?" Jungkook asked.
"Because your presence is more than enough." He said turning to my face. Which made me blush extremely.

For some reason out of the corner of my eye, i focused on something incredibly strange...

It was my sister?...

________

"AWWE SHIT HERE WE GO AGAIN"

-A\N: my apologies for getting this out so late im in extreme mode of procrastination and lazziness. School is s bitch and it takes up most of my time which is my excuse.
;( sorry i wub u. 

And also i felt like yall needed to be blessed. bC NEXT CHAPTER IS SOME REEAL TEA.