36.

Nobodies POV

After a much needed shower, Daenerys walks into in her sons room.

Peter was playing with a toy airplane, making little noises, representing the toy.

Daenerys smiles, wringing her hair dry with a white towel.

Peter was in his little world.

Peter looks up and smiles brightly at his mom. Daenerys returns the smile.

....

The next room.

Tony sits on Daenerys and Thors couch.

"I'm glad she's okay." Tony says "so am I." Thor says

"She's not completely okay, she was crying." Steve says "Daenerys is a strong women but when it comes to her children she loves strongly, she's been away from Peter, it will have it's affects." Thor says

Steve stares at Peter's bedroom door in worry.

....

2 days later. Saturday.

Night.

10:00 p.m.

Thor was busy snoring away, while Daenerys hunches over her desk.

Daenerys was busy drawing sketches, muttering to herself.

Daenerys eyes move rapidly, she grabs one of the pages and begins writing a few notes, not noticing that it was in norse.

Thor let's out a particular loud snort, startling the goddess. Daenerys glares at her husbands sleeping form. Daenerys turns back to the sketches and notes, gathering all the papers in her arms, moving to a more quiet place.

Daenerys let's all her work drop to the floor, moving around to gather the material needed.

The notes itself were complex, to others it would look like gibberish but to the goddess it was a spell.

Daenerys moves back to the mess on the floor, pushing the papers away.

Daenerys grabs a large block of clay and a carving knife.

Daenerys huffs tiredly and begins carving.

....

6:00 a.m. Sunday.

The sun was peaking out from the horizon. It was morning already.

Daenerys was still at work, but the clay was no longer a block. The clay was in a form of a small child. Next to the small form was two others, adults.

Daenerys begins muttering a small spell, the clay transforming into a human.

The sight of it all was amazing.

....

7:00 a.m.

The clay people were no longer still figures, there chest were rising up and down. They were breathing.

Daenerys sits besides her work, finally done.

Daenerys stands and moves over to her computer, throwing a small ball of green magic at the monitor.

The printer starts whirling to life, printing out papers.

Daenerys snatches the papers from the machine and stares at her work, a smirk on her lips.

The Leeds family are officially in the system.

Though she has to work out a few kinks, they need a home and a job.