Chapter 1: He Made It!

Annie's POV:
Today's the day! Today marks my 11th anniversary with John! I'm so excited! I got myself ready for the day and headed downstairs for breakfast.
Annie: hey mom! Hey Hay!
Katie(Annie's mom):hey Annie, you seem perky today. Are you feeling ok?
Annie: I'm feeling absolutely great mom!
Hayley: mom, I'm scared
Annie: you guys wouldn't know why I'm so happy today anyways
Katie: are they serving pizza for lunch?
Annie: sadly not
Hayley: does it have to do with Johnny?
Annie: no-wait, yes it does!
Hayley: oh no is it your-
Annie: anniversary? Yes!
I looked down at my watch and saw the time. I had to start walking to the park where I'd meet up with Johnny.
Annie: oh I've gotta go!
Katie: wait Annie you didn't even eat breakfast
I ran to the couch to grab my backpack. I threw one strap over my shoulder. I then ran back to the counter where I was previously sitting and I grabbed a pancake in my hand.
Annie: alright by mom! Bye Hay!
I ran out the house and slammed the door behind me. I started running down the street and ate my pancake as I ran. After about 3 minutes I made it to the park. I got there and didn't see John anywhere. I pulled my phone out of my pocket to call him. He didn't answer so I decided to leave a voicemail.
Annie: hey John it's me Annie, I'm waiting here at the park and if you don't get here in the next five minutes I'm gonna have to leave. It's nothing personal it's just I can't be waiting for you all day. So hurry your ass up. Ok cya soon!
I hung up the phone and waited around for five minutes. I didn't even get a call from him. I let out a sigh and started walking in the direction of the school. As I walked I became more and more curious as to why John didn't show up to the park nor call me. Maybe he's sick, but he always calls me when he's sick so I know not to expect him at school. Perhaps he woke up late? I'm not sure, I just hope he's ok. As I was lost in my thoughts I heard a voice call out my name. I turned around and saw Johnny running over to me with his hair flopping up and down with each step, but as he was making his way over to me I noticed a boy next to him...a boy I've never seen before.

Author:
💞This is not my original idea. I'd just like to put that out there. Okie byeeeeeee💞