Part one: Oh Captain, My Captain

Sam Wilson's POV:
    A week after Steve time traveled back to put the infinity stones back and went back to being old, I finally had the honor to show the public who Captain America is now, Bucky Barnes knows, I mean obviously he knows, he was there, but there is just something off about him, not any Hydra hypnosis (I hope not), but even before now that I realized it, he's been acting strange to me. He's been smiling more at me, been closer to me, staring at me, stuff like that. Maybe because we've known each other long? Perhaps.
There was an explosion outside and I was reading the book, "Dear Martin" and I jumped up to hear people screaming and a giant building was on fire. "It's go time." I thought to myself. I quickly changed my outfit and put the Captain America suit on, it feels so weird, I don't put the mask on, it won't feel right, so I put on my goggles and my wings, finally I grab the shield. Bucky got his Winter Soldier outfit on. "Let's go!" He exclaimed. "I'm coming!" I yelled back. I ran out with Bucky and we were outside. The commotion was a bit far. "Carry me." Bucky instructed. I grabbed Bucky by his stomach and we fly. The shield is attached to my back, in the middle of my wings, strapped. We reached the destination, which was outside of a Wawa and a bunch of giant buildings. "Guess who's back?!" The man who started all of this, taunted. It was freaking Crossbones. "Oh swell." Bucky practically read my mind.
Twelve guys with guns and knives were surrounding us, six of them looked like they were on steroids. I threw the shield at one of the smaller guys and guns were blazing. Bucky, metaphorically, dunked on one of the guys with his fist, covered one of the guys' guns, (the part where the bullets are supposed to shoot out, and elbowed him in the face. I roundhouse another small guy, threw the shield at one of the big guys' face and kicked him in the stomach, I heard one guy coming at me and I flew backwards to get behind him and head butted him. One of them shot at me, I blocked with the shield and stomped on his foot and knocked him out with the shield. "Idiots!" Crossbones shouted. He held a bazooka and aimed straight for us. "Get down!" I covered Bucky with my body and held the shield out and the bazooka's damage caused me and Bucky to fly a couple of miles away from Crossbones. We landed on top of each other.
I got up and flew to Crossbones and kicked him in the stomach. "Aueghhh!" He grabbed his stomach. He went down, but got up and swept my feet, I flew up before I could go down and bashed Crossbones's face with the shield. He was knocked out. Then, "Help!" A little girl screamed. I ran to the screams. She was bloody and was covered in dust. "Sir? Can you help me find my daddy?" She asked. "Where was the last place you saw him?" I asked. She pointed to the building that was on fire. Oh no. "I'll be right back." I flew in there and I was in a coughing fit, and there were civilians. "Come on!" I managed to yell. I grabbed a handful of people and landed them safely on the ground, I went back up and got the rest.
"Yeah! Black Captain America!" Someone cheered. "Just Captain America, please." I commented. "Yeah Cap!" The same person said. Then, the little girl and her dad came up to me and said, "Thank you, Captain." The praise and people calling me his name is overwhelming me. "Hey." Bucky appeared next to me. "Let's go home." He said. "Have a good day guys!" I called out to the crowd, grabbed Bucky and flew off home. On the way home, Bucky said, "You looked awesome out there." "Thank you, you did too." "You were just, *sigh* amazing." I told you, he's weird. "Yeah." I just replied. We get home. I get in the shower and Bucky's outside of the door. "Hey, um, Sam?" He asked. "What's up Buck?" I answered. "Do you want to go out to dinner tonight?" He pondered. Not a bad idea. "Yeah, where?" I questioned. "Maybe, Grant's?" He offered. Grant's? That's a fancy location and mostly used for couples or romantic events? Does he like me? It would explain a lot.
"Sounds good." I replied. "Great!" Bucky commented.