Chapter one- coffee Cole

Warning this story has mature themes and strong language.
I look at the new house and I don't know what to think. It's big and white, too white I feel the need to throw a fist of dirt at it. My dad is getting things out of the car when my mom walks around the house, I don't want to start school tomorrow. To much to fast, of course my parents keep saying I'll be fine and that they'll love me.
"Allie. Come take your bag sweetheart." My dad tells me. My bag is heavy so I walk quickly into the house so I can put it down.
"Honey you can't keep your bag on the floor." My mom jokes when she comes down the stairs and sees me.
"Ha ha your so funny. Where's my room?" I ask her.
"Up stairs third door." She answers me. I pick up my bag again and go as fast as I can up the steps. The room is nice, my bed and stuff is already here. I pull my bag across the floor and take out some of my more personal things. Knock.
"Come in." I say. My mom walks in with a big smile on her face.
"Do you like it? Is it too much? Do you not like the color because I can change it." She rambles on.
"Woah, mom chill. I like it, you did a good job." I tell her. She takes a breath. I love my mom but she freaks out about if I'm happy or not, no matter how much I tell her I am.
"Oh thank god. I told your father you would he never believes me. Anyway, you excited for school?" She asks.
"What seventeen year old is excited for school?" I ask laughing.
"Ok fair enough honey, but I really think you'll like it here." She says smiling.
"I hope. I just don't want to fuck it up." I say.
"Language." My mom says hold up a finger.
"Sorry mom." I say with a little eye roll. She rolls them back and laughs a little. I keep unpacking my box and smiling to myself.
"Do you want me to drive you to school tomorrow?" My mom asks.
"No it's ok, I can drive myself mom." I tell her handing her the empty box.
"Do you know where the school is? Do you have gas money? Did you ask your father to use the car?" She asks.
"Mom, slow down please. Yes I know where it is, I looked it up on maps, yes I have gas money, dad knows I use the car for work." I tell my mom.
"Oh honey I'm sorry I'm so crazy about stuff. I just want you to make sure your ok." My mom says folding up the empty box.
"I know mom. It's ok, I appreciate it." I tell her. My dad walks into the doorway.
"Hey kiddo. I filled the car with gas for you tomorrow." He says.
"Thanks dad." I say with a smile. He nods and walks back down stairs. It's dark so I finish my unpacking and go to bed.
Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! I roll over and turn off the alarm. Oh fuck, school today. I decided to just get up and get ready because if I don't I never will.
"Allie! You have to leave in five minutes if your not gonna be late!" My mom yells up to me. Shit.
"Coming mom!" I yell back as I run out of my room and down the steps. I grad the coffee in the mug my dad made for me before hand, then I run out of the house to the car. I know where I'm going from the map so I just drive, I pull in and run out of the car. I'm running down the path to the school, until I hit something and fall to the ground. I look up to see what I hit, no not what I hit, who I hit. I run into a guy. He's tall with black shaggy hair and blue eyes, with hat pulled down over most of his hair, he's wearing a black jacket and teen shirt with black ripped jeans that have chains on them.
"Oh god I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." I say trying to pick up the stuff I dropped.
"You should watch where your going." He says handing me a folder.
"Excuse me? I said I was sorry." I say picking up the rest of my stuff. Now that he's closer I can see he has two piercings under his lips and in his ears.
"You ran into me so hard you fell. Who does that?" He says.
"Well I'm sorry. It's my first day and I was running late." I say standing up.
"Clearly." He says with a cold edge to his voice.
"Hey mr. You don't have to be such a dick." I snap.
"Mr. has a name." He hisses.
"Well you seemed to busy making fun of me." I say.
"Well fine then Ms. hit bounce." He says rolling his eyes and walking away. I follow him.
"Wait a minute. Who the hell do you think you are!" I say walking right behind him.
"Is that your way of trying to get my name out of me?" He asks as he keeps walking.
"Ugh. No, you are so lucky I have to go this way anyway." I hiss.
"Oh is your class in room 567?" He asks.
"Yeah why?" I ask. He smiles then hits my coffee cup so it spills all over my whit top.
"What the fuck?!" I yell. He just smiles again and pushes me into the class room. I go through the door and fall onto the floor, the class looks at me.
"What in the world are you doing?" The teacher asks me.
"Oh I um. I'm Allie, I'm in this class." I say standing up.
"Oh yes. Please have a seat." The teacher says. I do and the boy I ran into walks in and takes a seat.
"What happened to you?" The girl next to me asks.
"That guy." I say pointing.
"Cole did that?" She asks.
"So that's his name." I say smiling. I throw paper at Cole's head. He turns. "Cole. Ha I win I know your name." I say.
"Congratulations, looks like you spelled something on your shirt." He mocks me.
"I hate you." I hiss at him.
"Good." He says turning back around.
"Wow, he likes you." The girl says.
"What? In what world does he not hate me?" I ask.
"This one. He normally doesn't talk to anyone." She says.
"Oh well. Cool." I say.
"I'm Heather by the way." She says.
"I'm Allie." I say shaking her hand.
"By the way, I know what your thinking. Cole is totally hot but don't go for him. That boy is dangerous and damaged goods." Heather whispers.
"What do mean?" I ask her.
"He runs with a bad crew and he spray paints things and steals." She says.
"Oh." Is all I can say. The class goes by and I can tell that Heather and I are gonna be good friends. We walk out of class together and I give her my phone number. It turns out we have a lot of classes together.
The last bell rings at last and I walk out with Heather.
"You wanna a ride home?" I ask her.
"No thanks I like the bus." She says.
"Ok, I'll see you tomorrow." I tell her getting in my car. I stop when I see Cole walk by.
"Hey! Coffee Cole!" I yell across the parking lot. He turns his head and smirks.
"Really coffee Cole?" He asks.
"Well you throw coffee on me and pushed me in the class room. So yeah." I say.
"That's stupid." He says
"So are you." I shoot back. He gets a text and looks at his phone. He had no emotion on his face, I've noticed he does that a lot.
"I have to go. Bye Alison." He says walking away.
"It's Allie!" I yell after him. Then I get in my car and go home.
"Allie! How was your day?" My mom asks when I walk in the door.
"It was a mess. I ran into some guy and hit the books out of my hands and when I was near the room the guy umm bumped into me and spilled my coffee on me. Then I fell into the class room." I tell my mom.
"Oh honey I'm so sorry." My mom says.
"It's fine. He's just an interesting person." I tell her.
"Most boys are." My mom points out.
"Yeah. I'm gonna go do my homework." I say running up the steps. I'm s few minutes in and my phone rings.
"Hello?" I ask.
"Hey bumper." The voice says.
"Cole? How'd you get my number?" I ask him.
"I was right behind you when you gave it to Heather. I saw it and I have a very good memory." He says. I hear screaming in the background.
"Is everything ok?" I ask him.
"What?" He says confused.
"I hear yelling, and um something braking." I say.
"Oh yeah. Everything is.....fine." He says.
"Are you sure?" I ask.
"Damn it yes. Fuck off Alison." He snaps.
"Woah chill. And I prefer Allie, no one calls me Alison not even my parents." I tell him.
"Fine Allie. Just drop it." He says.
"Cole-" I start but he cuts me off.
"Damn it Allie. Don't." He says.
"Hey, you called me remember." I point out.
"I know. I wanted to ask you to switch out paper topics for English. I asked Mr. Steven and he said it's fine." Cole says.
"Yeah sure whatever." I say.
"Ok. Good." He says.
"Your welcome." I say even though he didn't say thank you.
"Well bye then." He says. But I hear a big crash in the background.
"Wait. What was that?" I ask shocked.
"Nothing. Dad I'm in the phone." Cole says. I hear sounds from in the background and it sounds angry. Then I hear a smack and a crash.
"Cole?" I ask.
"Yeah, I'm here." He says after a few minutes.
"What was that?" I ask him.
"Nothing, I fell. I have to go." He says then he hangs up. That was weird. I continue to do my homework.