𝟚

~ welcome ~

~ Corbyn's POV ~ (wow shocker an actual POV)

I woke up to the dumb beeping from my alarm clock, instantly turning it off. I groan as I slowly got off my bed, shivering slightly as the colder air hit my bare chest.

I walked to my closet chucking the first hoodie I see on and then grabbing some black jeans, putting those on too so that I'm decent enough for school.

I walk to the bathroom running my hand through my messy blonde locks to try and get some nots out of it. I get to the mirror and realise that my hair's perfectly fine so I just quickly wash my face.

I slowly make my way down the hall and then down the stairs, dragging my feet across the wooden floor, my sister Ashley rushes past me and into the kitchen where I see pancakes are stacked on top of one another on a plate. The smell fills my lungs making me hungrier then I already was and thus making me walk faster to get to them before my siblings eat them all.

"Morning hun" my mum comes over and kisses my cheek. "Morning momma, thanks for making breakfast" I thank and sit down at the kitchen table, grabbing a couple pancakes and saying a good morning to Jordan and Ashley.

The pancakes were amazing, maple syrup, sugar and lemon (no fucking sausages or meat shit) mixed with the melt in your mouth texture of the actual pancake was my favourite thing for breakfast, well except for maybe waffles.

I hop off the stool I was seated at and take the stairs two at a time, returning to the bathroom to quickly brush my teeth. I walk back into my room and pack my bag, making sure I've got all my homework and shit for the first day back at school. First days are always the worst. Senior year and very much not looking forward to it.

I grab my phone off the charger and slip it into the back pocket of my jeans. I waltzed back downstairs with my backpack slung over my right shoulder and grab my car keys. "ASHLEY, JORDAN COME ON!" I called up to my brother and sister, I was driving them to school this year since I've got my license.

"Bye momma love you" I said as my mum came out to see us off. "Love you two hunny, drive safe. Love you J and Ash, behave" Corbyn laughed and got in the car, driving off.

~ 3rd person ~

Corbyn's day went by, boring as usual. Corbyn had had quite the glow up over the summer and girls kept hitting on him and asking him out, which oddly annoyed him. He didn't understand what was wrong but he wasn't interested at all. He met up with his best friends Jonah, Jack and Zach even though two of them were in the year below. The four of them met through there parents, all of them growing up with each other so you could say they're pretty close.

Corbyn arrived back home after a long and boring first day, Ashley and Jordan being super excited about going to school coming back home tired and sleepy. The two youngest upon arriving back home went up to their rooms to bed, putting their homework to the side.

"Mum can I go to Jo's house to do homework?" The blonde asked his mother who was busy making dinner. "Sure hunny how long will you be out?" She asked. "Um probably till after dinner, Jo said that I'm welcome to stay for dinner so maybe around 9?" He said but more as a question to make sure his mum approved. "Ok sure hunny but be safe" she said like she always does. She's a very caring person. "I will momma bye love you" and after getting an I love you back he walked out the door and into his car, driving off to Jonah's house which was about ten minutes away.

~ 5 hours later ~

Corbyn unlocked the door, stepping inside and immediately hearing laughs coming from the living room. He saw Ashley sitting in the kitchen so went up to her after glancing round the corner. Oh how he did not like what he saw. His mum and a guy sitting on the couch with wine glasses in their hands.

"Ashley who's...he?" Corbyn said almost disgustedly. "I don't know" she responded quickly, intrigued with what was playing on her phone. "So you don't know who this random guy is who's sitting on our couch in our house? He could want to steal mom" he said worriedly. "Calm down Corbyn he seems nice." Ashley said and gave him a reassuring smile. "Yeah, nice" the blonde said and rushed past them and up to his room.

~ hope you liked the first chapter :P ~~ I don't think I'm any good at POVs but tell me what you think haha ~~ Wc: 805 ~💫

~ I don't think I'm any good at POVs but tell me what you think haha ~
~ Wc: 805 ~
💫