𝟛

~ its raining and yeah, enjoy :) ~

~ 3rd person ~

Corbyn had rushed up to his room, avoiding the 'couple' as he dashed quietly up the stairs. Who was this man and why was he here? Honestly Corbyn was upset. Upset that his mum was moving on so soon after his dad died. He wanted to pull out his hair.

'Calm down Corbyn, he seems nice.' Hmph nice my ass. The blonde didn't know what to do with himself. Did he confront his mother about it tomorrow, did he drop it? Maybe he should wait and see if he ever comes round again. Either way Corbyn was stressed. At least there was something to talk about now, he was sure his friends could help him.

He had never seen the man before and that's what worried Corbyn on the most of it. He didn't recognise him. He didn't look young but he didn't look particularly old either, nice to know my mum isn't interested in a pedo. Maybe she doesn't even like him and he's just a boss or work colleague or something. No, they wouldn't be laughing and drinking wine. They seemed tipsy, professionals in businesses would be more professional than that, wouldn't they? 

Corbyn started pacing before flopping down onto his galaxy themed bed. He decided to clear his mind, well at least for the moment. His love for space was fascinating when listening to him rant on and on about it. His eyes lit up at the idea of going up to the roof and stargazing for a bit. He knew his mum wouldn't come check on him for a while so he sneakily climbed up to the roof.

There the blonde lay, flat on his back as he admired the beautiful night sky. This was the place he did most of his thinking, and got rid of it too. So beautfiul, I wish life could always be this peaceful. He loved it out there. Trying to spot the zodiacs and significant stars made his world light up. It made him lose all his thoughts that he wanted to, almost like putting him in a trance.

After some time he realised he should really get up and go back inside before his mum comes up. Bye peace and quiet.

He was quick to get back inside and into bed after stripping of his shirt and putting on some sweatpants instead of his jeans. Just in time his mum came in.

"Hey sweety." She came over to the side of his bed. "Hey momma" he said and smiled innocently up at her, she leant down to kiss him on the cheek but he was quick to turn away. I don't know where those lips have been plus she smells of wine. "Mom stop you smell" he said with a small chuckle. "Sorry baby, well I hope you have a good sleep. I love you" she spoke again, making her way to the door and resting her finger on the light switch. "Close the door please. Love you too momma."

His mum walked out, closing the door and switching the light off as she went. Corbyn instantly calmed down after she had gone.

He went on his phone for an hour or so, just checking all his notifications and scrolling Instagram. He decided he should go to sleep so he put his phone on charge, grabbed blauwtje and pulled the covers up to his neck.

~ morning ~

The boy woke up to all the memories from yesterday flooding back into his brain. He wanted to go back to sleep where he could dream about anything but his mum and that man. Ugh. It sent shivers up his spine and not in a nice way.

Never the less he needed to get up. Stupid ass school but at least he could talk to his friends. He got up did crap (can you tell I'm getting lazy whoops) and went downstairs. He grabbed some breakfast and scoffed it down, not wanting to keep Jonah waiting who was there to pick him up. "Bye momma love you!" He called out before shutting the door and running down his driveway to Jonah's big car  that was parked on by the curb.

Corbyn jumped in the passenger seat throwing his bag onto the ground in front of him. "Hey Jo, hey Z, hey Jake." Corbyn said giving them all a nod as he said hi, turning to see the boys in the back and smiling goofily at Jack when he called him Jake. "Fucking hate you sometimes Besson" he said with a playful tone. "Love you too noddles" he retorted.

"Alright alright stop bickering you three, we're here" Jonah said, cutting the engine. "Wait I have to tell you guys something that I'll need help on later." The blonde started, all three nodding their heads, indicating for him to go on.

"I think my moms got a new guy and i have no clue where he came from cos I haven't seen that dude around. I don't know if I should confront her or wait to see if he comes round more?"

~ hope you enjoyed, I did something a lil different with the beginning of the chapter with his thoughts or whatever

~ hope you enjoyed, I did something a lil different with the beginning of the chapter with his thoughts or whatever. I liked it. Might see it throughout the book ~
~ go request something on my other book lol ~
~ Wc: 854 ~
💫