Chapter 17: Explanation

Boruto POV

Dad? The boy called me dad? His hair color kinda similar to mine, but his hair style looks like Sensei's old hair style.

"Who are you, why are you helping me?"

The boy just smirked.
"As I said before, dad. I'm your son."

This boy, is my son???

"How is that possible?? I didn't have a wife yet."

"Well, you will have. In five years later."

"What??? To who???"

"Well, you gotta find it by yourself"

"I'm not finished yet" I turned around only to saw Chikara still standing but in pain.

"Ah crap, he still standing up." The boy said to me.

"Let me handle this" the boy said while charging towards Chikara.

"Your ninjutsu never match mine!!!!" Chikara yelled.

The boy just chuckled. And activate an dojutsu on his right eye.

 And activate an dojutsu on his right eye

Byakugan??

"Four triagram: 32 vital hits" hitting Chikara vital points and making him passed up. (Edited)

"My ninjutsu never match you, but my Taijutsu is above you" the boy said to Chikara.

The boy then walk back towards me.

"That's gonna render him for a while of time. So, where we at?"

"How did you come here?" I asked him.

"Oh, I was just on training with Hebi-sensei(snake-master) and I found one of his secret scrolls and boom, time travel" The boy explained to me.

"You train with who?"

"Hebi-sensei"

"Who's that?"

"Ya know, the white snake guy, one of the third Sannins, your best friend."

"Mitsuki??"

"Ah yes, I forgotten his name"😅

"So, how old are you?" I asked him.

"14"

So he is in the middle of training for 2 years like me.

Normal POV

"Come here closer." Boruto asked his son.

"What is it?" He asked while moving closer to Boruto.

When the kid got closer Boruto knocked the boy's head with his fist.

"Ow, what is that for?!!" the boy yelled.

"Whoever my future wife is, I'm sure she worried about you!!" Boruto yelled to him.

"Yeesh, of course she worried about me. She is the Hokage." He said while rubbing his head.

"What did you say about her?"

"Nothing"

"Son, what's your name?"

"My name is, Saruto Uzumaki. The son of The Legendary Boruto. And the firstborn of clan....... it's a secret."

"How many things you want to hide from me?!!" Boruto asked his future son.

"I'm sorry Dad, but I don't wanna spoil the future."

"How, did you got the Byakugan?"

"Both of us have Hyuga Clan bloodline, right?"

"But I don't have it"

"You have, but more stronger one. Remember what that guy said in your dream?"

"This eye....is the star hope of humanity."

"Exactly" Saruto said while walking towards the ninja tool that was thrown away.

"What are you doing?" Boruto asked.

"To get my belonging back" Saruto said while taking the ninja tool that was laying on the floor.

"Wait the minute, that is yours all along?"

"Of course. You think that guy make a ninja tool that technological advance that doesn't exist in this period of time? Of course not, he stole it from me while I'm on my way to you." Saruto explained.

"Oh, that explains everything."

Out of nowhere, Chikara came to both of them.

"You think that gonna stop me?" Chikara said while activating his curse/karma seal.

"Oh, not again. Dad, get ready to fight" Saruto said to his father.

Boruto stand up in a fighting stance.

"Let's finish this, Son."

-To be continue-

As always, if you have some ideas for the next chapter just comment down below. Also, consider to vote and share this story. And, if you want to know this story update a soon as possible you can just follow my profile.Anyways, see you in the next chapter, nextshinobi out.

Bonus Content (just like you guys expected):

This is what I have planned.