7

Asia^

Moni Pov

"And your jealous," Dewayne smirks pressing my back to the wall. His strong hands on my body... if I wasn't so pissed..

"Im not fucking jealous. None of the bitches you fucking got shit on me," I say pushing his chest hard. I can't believe this nigga actually thinks I'm jealous of his bitches. Wayne grabs my arms pinning them above my head. 

I ain't gon lie the aggressive shit turning me on and how the vein in his neck flexes. His grip on my wrists tightens as I look up at him.

"Your right. They have nothing on you," Dewayne says before kissing me. He's kissing me! Oh god😫 his lips. 

No! What are you doing? I fight against the kiss as I battle the voices in my head. He sucks down on my bottom lip and I can't help but melt into the kiss. Bitch! What are you doing?! He fucked a bitch less than an hour ago.

" Get the hell off me! I don't know where you lips been. You probably been kissing that bitch," I yell breaking the kiss.
" I never kissed her.... I'm kissing you," Dewayne bites my neck. Ooou shit that's my spot. He starts biting and licking all over my neck. It's been too long since anyone has touched my spot. I moan feeling the wetness soak my panties. I'm on the boarder line of letting this man do what he wants to my body.

"It was just sex," he whispers in my ear while grabbing my ass. 

Just sex! Just sex! Then what the hell does that make me? A fool?

"I'm not one of your hoes. I'm not going to be 'just sex' so go!" I say shoving him off me.

"No. I don't want just sex.. I want...," Dewayne begins to say. My hormones are all over then place. I need him to get out of my site before I let him take me over this kitchen countertop.

" Dewayne just GO," I shout.

"I'm sorry," he says before leaving.

I pour another glass of Hennessy and walk into the living room. Might as well decorate a little since it's still early.
"Alexa play Harmony's playlist," I say.

*********************************************
Four hours later..
I completed the bathroom, kitchen, and my bedroom. Now I just need to wait on getting my furniture. I hear my phone going off. Where did I put my phone? I walk to the kitchen and it's buzzing I'm that counter. Wayne😫😍🤤 is on the screen. I press decline as I head to my room. I place my phone on the charger and climb into my bed. I get under the covers looking up at the ceiling. My phone rings again, Wayne😫😍🤤. I decline the call again. Boy! Stop calling me. The damage is done. I put him on DND and place my phone on the nightstand.

I lay in my back thinking about Wayne. How his hands felt on my body and his lips on mine. Ugh! That man has me horny for him in so many ways. I need a release bad. I grab my purple vibrator from the nightstand drawer. I slide my panties to the side and go to work.

****************************************************************************************************************

Dewayne Pov

Why the hell she ain't picking up yo! 

I call her again and again. Nothing. I text her again saying I'm sorry and set my phone down. Damn. There's a knock at my door.

"Who is it?" I say when I get to the door. Nothing.. I open the door and Asia smiles.

"Hey Dewayne," Asia says looking at me.

"Hey," I say scratching the back of my neck.
🦗🦗

"What's wrong? You look sad baby." Asia says strumming her fingers over my abs.

"I'm sorry... I'm just not in the mood for company," I say. Don't do it. You don't need it.
"Does it have something to do with your little girlfriend I saw you with earlier," Asia pouts looking at me.

"Her name is Harmony. She's not my girlfriend. I'm just not in the mood right now," I say. I look over Asia and I mean really look her over. She's wearing a black silk robe and black pumps. Her long faux locs twists caress her back in a low ponytail. I lick my lips staring down at her.

"Well let me get you in the mood baby," Asia whispers running a hand down my chest to the top of my boxers. My dick throbs awake as she rubs it through the material.

"Nah I'm good," I say moving her hand. This the first time in awhile that I turn down some pussy.
"Well you know where to find me," Asia says before walking down the hallway. I close the door walking back to my bedroom. I grab my phone and dial Harmony's number again.

📞📞📞📞📞📞
"Hello," Harmony sighs into the phone.

"Harmony please talk to me. I'm really sorry," I start to say. I hear her breathing pick up and then she starts moaning. Damn that she sound sexy as hell. I start to think... oh hell no.

"Harmony.. what the hell are you doing?" I say getting angry.

"Mhm! I'm not mad anymore. It..I feel sooo goodd. Fuck! I have to go kinda busy," she groans into the phone before hanging up. I throw my phone on the bed. Is she really getting fucked right now?
I grab my keys walking to the door. Where the hell am I going? This is what she wants. She wants me to be mad, this is her payback. I set the keys down and make myself a drink. I look down at myself laughing. Where the fuck did I think I was going in boxers and socks. She not even my girl.

I haven't even known this girl long and I already want to beat a nigga ass. I smell sage and jasmine burning. Asian cuisine sounds good about now🍱🤤. I down the henny and head out the door. 

Two can play that game.

I walk down the hall and knock on Asia's door.

🚪🚪🚪
She opens the door still wearing the robe without the heels and her locs hanging loosely instead of in a ponytail. A hint of weed hits my nose. I ain't hit a blunt in a minute since my father always complained he could smell it on me at work. I look down at her hungrily.

"I know you couldn't stay away," Asia smiles taking my hand and pulling me inside. I follow her to the bedroom where the lights are dimmed low. I see herbs burning in a dish on her dresser.

"Lay down baby," Asia says. I get into the bed laying on my back with my arms folded up behind my head. She walks to her dresser picking up a pre rolled blunt. I watch as she walks back to the edge of the bed.

"Let me see what's under that robe," I say licking my lips.
Asia slowly unties the robe letting it slide off her shoulders and pool around her feet on the floor.

"Dayum girl," I say looking at the sexy lingerie. A black sheer top, I can see her heart shaped nipples and the silver nipple rings.
Asia puts the blunt in her mouth and lights it. I feel my dick pressing against the fabric of my boxers. She crawls onto the bed straddling my lap. Asia hits the blunt again before passing it to me.
I hit the blunt looking at her.

"Just relax and let me make you feel good," Asia says trailing kisses down to my boxers. I blow the smoke out looking up at the ceiling.

"Mm.. you gotten big since last time baby. I hope it can fit in my tight pussy," Asia Says sliding my dick out.
"It'll fit," I smile guiding her head down on my dick

💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

Just a filler chapter. What do you thing of Dwayne and Harmony?

Comments and likes needed. I need to know how I'm doing.