30

Unknown POV

I open my eyes when I hear the door and a rattling of chains. I look over at my wife still sleeping. Two men are chaining a hooded man to the wall across the room. As one turns to look at me, I quickly shut my eyes. I keep them closed until I hear a shuffling of feet and the door slamming shut.

"Ugaaa!" The hooded man screams fighting against the restraints. His yelling stirs my wife awake as she looks over that me in fear and confusion. Her chains rattle as she try's to sit up holding her swollen belly on the dingy mattress.

"Hello!? Who's there," the man barks. I open my mouth to speak, but before I can the door clicks and the devil himself appears.

We haven't seen his face in weeks, but here he stands with a Cheshire grin. My wife lowers her head making herself small in the sheets surrounding her.

"How about we have ourselves a little family reunion?" He laughs pulling the hood off the man.

" Caleb?" My wife shouts before covering her mouth as Anthony looks upon her.
"Mom....what—," he pulls against his restraints. I look over the man. His complexion and brown eyes. My son? I look around his neck for the birth mark that me and only my true son share.

"Son!" I say as soon as I spot it, rising to my feet against the pole.

"Dad... you. We though you.. you both were dead," Caleb cries out looking back and forth between us.

"Ah ah ah. Not yet. They family is not yet complete," Anthony chuckles walking around the room.

"I'm going to kill you! I promise you will die by my hands," Caleb shouts lunging at him through his restraints.  As soon as he does one of Anthony's henchmen punches him in his face sending him to the floor.

"I think I'll have to teach your son who's running this shit," Anthony smiles looking at my wife then back at me.

"Oh god no! Please!" I shout sinking to my knees. My wife cries backing away onto the mattress.
"I think my men deserve a treat for how hard they've been working," he nods his head heading to the door.
"All ten of them," he laughs before walking out the door. After he leaves three more walk in closing the door behind them n

"No! No! Stop don't do this please! I'm begging you!" I scream cutting into my wrist as I pull harder on the ropes. The more I pull the tighter they squeeze. 

"Dad! What the hell is going on!" Caleb shouts standing back to his feet blood leaking from his lip. My wife screams frantically as all five men surround her holding her down.

They take turns relieving themselves inside of her ruthlessly.

Caleb screams as he watches the sight in front of him.
"Get the hell off of her!" He yells. The henchmen ignore his demands as they busy themselves on top of her.

"Fuck yo! Pregnant pussy good as fuck," one says as he heavily penetrates my now unconscious wife while the others laugh.

"Dad! Fucking do something!!!" Caleb yells looking at me.

"Son I can't!" I shout staring back into his eyes. Caleb looks down defeated by my strong gaze. He knows that I would have been did something if I could have.
" I can't!" I repeat crying out.

After they last one is finished they leave
Then five more enter......

Short chapter I know! I still currently deployed so I will try to update whenever I can please comment and let me know your thought and vote :)