25

Dewayne Pov

You already know a nigga had to get some of that good good when I got home. When we got out the shower she started round two on the bed, ha freaky ass😏. I watch her sleep on the bed next to me her long curly hair sprawled out on the pillow. 

I hope she not too mad when I tell her what happened in Chicago. I hope that nigga Anthony got a clear understanding of my warning. Being back in Chicago made me miss the streets for real. You don't know how good it felt to be the boss again even if it was only for awhile. The way I was just popping mfs, bringing that savage side out. I miss that shit, but I can't bring Moni into that life style. She too good for that, can't do my baby like that. I turn on my back grabbing my phone. I look seeing a message from Asia

💕Asia: I want you 😘
Me: I got a girl. A nigga tryna stay tied down
I was about to lay my phone down when she responds.
💕Asia: I want her too

I smile looking at the text. Asia a fool, but that shit does sound like it would be lit😏. I've only had 2 threesomes before and that was with the twins. 

I don't think Harmony would be down for nothing like that and I wouldn't pressure her for it. Sex with her is enough for me. I set my phone down on the side table looking back over at my baby.

 We been together for 4 months, well four months in another week. Yes a nigga been keeping track. We gotta do something, go out to dinner or something. Harmony shifts when she doesn't feel herself in my arms.

 She moans moving her naked body closer to me laying her head on my chest and throwing her leg over mine. I wrap my arms around her moving my hand up and down her back. She sleeps peacefully with her full lips slightly parted. I rub down her booty grazing my fingers across her stretch marks.

"I hope you know yo ass ain't going no where," I whisper looking down at her. In response she stirs putting her head in the crook of my neck.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
"Baby where we going?," Moni says standing in my closet trying to find an outfit. We kind of moved some of her shit into my place and some of mine to hers. Shit getting serious between us and I love every part of it. 

I ain't gon lie temptation comes around and makes me want to go back to the old me then I think of Moni and try to just focus on her. I'll be damn if she get treated how my dad did my moms.

"We going for lunch baby," I say standing behind her. She has a towel wrapped around her body and I have one wrapped around my waist.
"Get dressed baby," I kiss the side of her ear smacking her ass.

"What you want me to wear," she says turning around looking up at me.
"Whatever you want to," I lean my head down kissing her softly.

"Okay," Harmony says going to her side of the closet looking through clothes. I move to my side grabbing a red sleeveless Nike muscle tank and grey shorts. 

I pick up a pair of black sock and my black Nike slides. I turn around to see what Moni's doing and she's bent over in front of me looking at shoes. I smile pressing up behind her.
"Damn girl," I thrust my hips against her.

"Wayne baby stop," she giggles standing up with sandals in her hand.
"Ight," I say walking out of the closet. I place my clothes on the bed taking off my towel. Moni walks out of the closet looking me over. My dick springs outward she looks down watching it.

"Baby get dressed," I laugh pulling on my boxers. Moni blushes walking to the bathroom. I put on the rest of my clothes chilling on the bed until Moni finishes. 

20minutes go by and I'm on the bed watching baby boy on BET.
"Moni hurry up. I'm hungry girl," I say.

"I'm coming," she says opening the door stepping out. I look over at her and a smile spreads across my face. She's got on a long blue colorful sundress that shows the right amount of chest and has a cut out back that compliments her ass. Light makeup covers her face her eyebrows perfectly arched and her hair in a high bun.