Deceit X Reader X Logan

Being the side of innocence DEFINITELY wasn't easy...but being hidden from the rest of the sides because of my gender was even harder. Thomas met me straight after he had met Remus he was confused as to why i was a female so i had to explain that studies show that Females are more Innocent than men so that's why i'm a female
He sort of got it but was still a little confused so he had hidden me away with Remus but now! He's letting me be known to the other sides.

Currently me and Remus are sitting in his room. I'm sat on his lap leaning my back against his chest while he's running his fingers through my hair i'm just about asleep but suddenly he picks me up bridal style making my eyes bolt open he then sinks down.

We arrive in thomas' living room and Remus then puts me down as he does so i swing round and slap his arm making him let out a shrill screech which makes me laugh. After that little moment i swivel round to the other sides and give a slight wave and curtsy
"H-hi! I-i-i'm innocence..." i introduce myself "blegh~ i hate being called that though i-instead...call me y/n"
Everyone looks at me shocked
"Y-you just up and told us your name..? Why..?" I look to the man who said it he had a blue tie and a black shirt which has a little brain on it with glasses which match the glasses he's wearing. I look to remus "little remus speaks the world of you all...i believe that's enough to make me sort of trust you all"
I look at all the persona's
One who looks Emo sitting on the stairs
One who has the same glasses as the guy from earlier and is standing at the curtains
A prince which looks quite like Remus' outfit but more princely and not demonic

But then somebody catches my eye a man with snake skin...?

His eyes are different colours he has one a honey brown and the other is a Cyber yellow with a black slit in the middle like a python's eye it's amazing. Intriguing. By the time i realise i'm staring it's already too late and he makes his way over to me well, starts too before the tie guy but his hand on snakey's shoulder "don't" he grumbles.

The snake smirks "oh...? Don't what? Logan"  the tie gu-uhh logan just pushes him back and turns to me "well...as you know my name's logan!" Logan points at the snake " that's deceit..." he points at mr.Emo "virgil but you may call him virge" he points to the prince " Roman or princey" and lastly he points to the cardigan guy "and patton"
Remus steps forward "okay! Now that you all know eachother let's talk abou-" i cut him off quickly "no! Please dont" logan looks at me "you cannot control Remus...he will not stick to one subject" logan points quite cockily "s-sorry.." remus stutters out making me giggle  and wrap my arms around him "it's fine rem!" Everyone looks at me in awe "how did you do that?" Roman asks,curiosity peaking at his voice. "Do what? Control what he talks about? He's my brother...i think personally i'm allowed to tell him what to do, i mean i'm also innocence and if he ruins that i'll probably die and be replaced by another person." I ramble on and on about the facts and points of how i can tell remus what to do.

The "light sides" all look shocked exclaiming things like "what?!" And "hold on! The hell?" But one thing in particular sticks out and that's roman, "Your What?! BROTHER?!" He shouts turning and glaring at Remus "why didn't you tell me i had a sister?" He asks my mouth drops slightly as I send a small glare of my own over to remus who stands awkwardly and chuckles "you didn't want to lose me, did you?" I ask remus who just nods

My eyes soften at the sight of his nod and I let out a beaming smile before growling, hugging Remus and continuously asking why he never told me his face contorting to a frown as he leans down to my ear
"I was scared of losing my little sister" he says in a breathy whisper I choke back a sob and send a tight squeeze to his fragile form "you could never"

"I'm sorry but can we just address that I have a SISTER?" Roman shouts a beaming smile on his pale princely face making me chortle. He rushes over and hugs me and Remus squishing me between the two strong brothers. My head turns to the side and I see the snake "Little help?" I ask uncomfortable to which he laughs and walks up grabbing my hand and sinking down with me to his room.