3: #GoodAdvice

Harmony's POV

"You think you're cute because you're mixed, huh?"

Okay...so I'm currently at school and just walked in the bathroom when 3 girls walked in and started harassing me. I swear I'm getting tired of this. People never tried to crowd me until I got to Los Angeles.

"Please leave me alone. I'm just trying to use the bathroom," I say and walk toward a stall.

I knew that something like this was going to happen when my mom sent me to this school. It was predominantly black. Don't get me wrong, back in Louisiana I went to a predominantly black school but this school here...it's just too much.

"Or what?" One of the girls say.

"You know what? Never mind," I say and head toward the door. Before I could walk out, one girl pulled me back. As soon as she touched me, I turned around and punched her.

"Don't touch me. I'm not in the mood," I say then walk out of the door and over to my locker. I grab my Penny board and roll off campus. School was over in an hour so it wouldn't hurt to miss one class.

I didn't drive today because it felt good outside. I skate to a gas station and buy an ICEE and a Rice Krispies treat and skate toward my house. As I'm rolling down the street, I stop and see Ricky's Kia outside the O2L house. Maybe he's here and able to talk.

I walk up to the door and ring the doorbell. Seconds later, a dancing Ricky comes to the door followed by Sam and wishbone.

"Hey Harmony! Come in!" Ricky says.

"Hi Ricky! Hi Sam," I say and smile.

"Sup," Sam says and walks toward the kitchen.

"Hi wishbone!" I say and rub his tummy. "Hey Ricky do you have a second to talk?"

"Yeah sure. Follow me."

We walk to his room and he sits on the bed and tells me to sit. As I do, Jc's little kitten Vega comes in and I pick her up and hold her. She's so adorable.

"So what's up? Hey aren't you supposed to be in school?" He asks.

"Yeah about that..."

I explain everything that has been going on at school and he listens without interrupting me. I guess he really is as nice as he is in his videos. Awesome.

"So wait...these chicks have a problem with you because you're biracial?" He asks after I finish explaining.

"Pretty much," I say.

"Oh no! Gurl! You are fierce times 10. Better let them chicks know, gurl," he says and snaps. I laugh. "Don't let those haters get to you. They just wanna be you."

"Thanks Ricky," I smile and give him a hug after a put Vega on the ground.

"Gurl you know I got yo back!" He says and starts twerking.

I laugh and then the door busts open and Ricky and I jump back on the bed. We look up to see Jc and Kian standing there laughing. Fucking bastards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ricky's POV

I was just sitting there chilling with Harmony when Kian and Jc come barging in trying to scare us. Jc had his camera in his hand and was probably vlogging the whole thing.

"What the hell?!" I yell.

"Oooh! You guys where scared as shit!" Kian laughs.

"You guys are idiots," Harmony says and throws my Pokemon pillow at them.