19: #PartyTime

Harmony's POV

"This has been an amazing day guys!" I say as we chill by the pool.

We've been shopping, to the spa, out to eat twice and now we were just chilling outside. We had watched a few movies earlier and played some Mario Kart.

"I know right!" Melody says and looks at her phone. She's been looking at it all day.

"Hey, remember when I told you to make sure you were free tonight?" Rebecca asks.

"Yeah."

"Well we have one more place we want to take you." Andrea chimes in. "Now go get dressed. Oh! You might wanna dress nice so wear the dress you were supposed to wear to prom."

"Okay..."

"We'll be back in an hour to pick you and Melody up." Jenn says and the rush to their cars.

I sit there dumbfounded until Melody pulls me up and tells me to get dressed. She goes to the other bathroom and showers. I strip and shower and then put on the pretty lilac dress a bought just a week ago. I pair it with some lilac Converse and silver necklace and earrings. I then apply a little makeup and then do my hair.

I step out to my room and admire myself in the full length mirror on the back of my bedroom door. I looked amazing. I put lotion on my body and then deodorant and perfume.

"My my my! You look stunning!" Melody squeals as she enters the room.

"Same to you," I shriek. She's wearing an orange cocktail dress with gold flats and gold jewelry. She looks amazing.

We go downstairs and wait for the others. Fifteen minutes later, a black stretch limo pulls up in front of my house. I smile. It really feels like prom!

"Hey haters! Come on! We're late!" Arden yells out of the window.

I grab Melody and we climb in and greet the other girls. Everybody's here. We chat and talk. When we're almost there, they make me put on a blindfold. Of course I debate it but end up putting it on anyway.

Ten minutes later the limo stops and the girls basically drag me out. They swear that they are guiding me but I think they're hurting me purposely. Darn you!!

"Okay now take off the blindfold!" Melody yells.

I snatch off the blindfold and rub my eyes. It takes a couple of seconds to adjust to the light but when I do, I see about 200 smiling faces. Friends, family, YouTubers, and friends family and friends were there. I gasp as I see a banner that says "Harmony's Just Because Bash!" Everybody was dressed formal like it was a prom. All I could do was smile.

"You guys!" I yell and laugh. "All this for me?!"

"Yeah," Kian says and comes up to me in a sexy tuxedo and puts a corsage on my wrist. "We knew you were gonna miss prom so we planned this little party for you. It was your brothers' idea."

I hug Kian and kiss him and then Hugh my brothers. The DJ starts the music up and everybody hits the dance floor. As I'm dancing I start to smell this wonderful smell that pulls me toward the kitchen. I walk in and see Tony's and I scream. I'm so loud that the people cooking actually jump back a couple steps.

"Sorry," I laugh. "Tony's is just my favorite restaurant."

"Ahh. You must be Harmony," a younger guy smiles. He's actually pretty hot. He's dark skinned with a low fade and dark brown eyes. He looks about 21.

"Yes. Yes I am." I smile. "Is the food ready?" I know I sounded greedy but I was craving some catfish and étouffée.

"Yes," He smiles and fixes me a plate.

"Hold on. Let me get you some napkins," he says and disappears. Dang, what kinda napkins he gonna get?

He comes back a few minutes later with a fork and a stack of napkins. He hands them to me and winks. I look down and see that he wrote something on the note.

"Hey cutie. Text me anytime. Names David by the way. 225-123-4567."

I blush as I walk away. I add him to my contacts and then toss the napkin away. Maybe I would text him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ik it's short!!! Shut up!

I'm having writers block.

So I'm going to watch some Shane Dawson videos...

✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️❤️

Follow my social media and HMU on Kik:

Twitter: _ayyyeeeeDope & rickycaylenshow (o2l fan account)
Instagram: _ayyyeeee & _iamariialex
Vine: Aricka Alexander
Kik: Aciey2014
Youtube: Aricka Alexander