15: #PlanTime

Kian's POV

"He knows who you are."

That one sentence plays in my head over and over. After Harmony told me that, I tensed up but quickly regained my composure. So what if he knew me? Right now I didn't care. All I cared about was keeping Harmony safe.

She calmed down about an hour ago and I had brought her up to my room to lay down. She was asleep on my chest and I was laying there thinking. Now that I knew EVERYTHING about Harmony's past life, all I wanted to do was make her life better.

It suddenly dawns on me that this is what she's been talking about. She might have to move now because of this. I couldn't let that happen. I was starting to have deep feelings for her that I couldn't explain. If she left, I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

I get up out of the bed, carful not to wake her, and go down the stairs. I find all of the guys, including Connor, watching Adventure Time. They look up when I enter. Melody comes from the kitchen and sits beside Sam.

"How is she?" Connor asks. I guess they filled him in.

"Sleeping," I answer and plop down. "She's scared to death. She doesn't want to move. I don't want her to move."

"Move?" Trevor asks.

"She moved from Germany to Louisiana in order to escape. Then from Louisiana to California because her dad found her again," Ricky says.

"Now he's back," I sigh. "And he knows who we are."

"Wait! Hold up!" Sam shrieks. "She said that he knew you! Not us."

"You dumb fucker! If he knows who I am, of course he knows who you guys are!" I yell.

"Guys." Melody says, trying to calm us down. "Her dad is really dangerous."

"On a scale of one to ten?" Trevor asks.

"There's no scale that could describe how dangerous he is," She admits. I gulp.

"Damn. This just went from 0-100 real quick," Sam says.

"I don't think this situation was ever a 0," Jc says.

"I think it started on 100," Connor says.

"We need a plan," Ricky says.

"Someone needs to be with her at all times," I say. I look over at Melody. "No scratch that. At least one guy should be with her. I don't want to put the other girls in danger either."

Everybody nods and we start to talk about other stuff when we hear a loud crash coming from upstairs. We all take off two steps at a time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harmony's POV

I woke up to the feeling of being suffocated. I opened my eyes and found a plastic bang being tightened over my face. I swing my arms and try to scream. I manage to rip the bag off and see someone smiling down at me. My heart stops.

"I told you Brooklyn," he smiles, "I would find you." I sit up just to be pushed back down. I glare at him.

"It's Harmony." I say through gritted teeth.

"I named you Brooklyn!" He yells and goes throws the lamp into the mirror. Seconds later I hear running up the stairs.

"Get the fuck away from me!" I seay and throw the alarm clock at his head.

"Harmony! Open up!" I hear Kian say.

"You little bitch!" Brodrick knocks me into the wall and then goes in to punch me but I roll out of the way. I run to the door and manage to switch the lock but get pulled back.

"You shouldn't have done that!" He says and pins me against the wall by my neck. He pulls out he gun and aims it towards the door.

"Kian!" I yell as he steps into the room. His eyes go wide when he sees the gun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Follow my social media and HMU on Kik:

Twitter: _ayyyeeeeDope & rickycaylenshow (o2l fan account)
Instagram: _ayyyeeee & _iamariialex
Vine: Aricka Alexander
Kik: Aciey2014
Youtube: Aricka Alexander