5: #FrantasticDay

Harmony's POV

I wake up to singing in my house and I know that it's my stepdad. Okay, side note: even though he's not my real dad, he's the only one I know. So I call him dad just like Austiin and Elie.

I toss the covers off me and start getting ready for my day. I shower and fix my hair. No, I don't wash it everyday because if I did, the blackness in me would take over. But I also can't not wash it at least once a week. Let's just say that my hair was frizzy, soft, thick, and...sometimes untameable.

Anyway, I pulled out an orange and pink tank, black jean shorts, orange socks, and pink Converse. I got dressed and grabbed my orange penny board with pink wheels. Then I got my black sling style satchel and put in my camera, wallet, phone, and bathing suit. Kian texted me last night and said to make sure to bring a swim suit. I also toss in a pair of flip flops.

I close my door and then jog down the stairs. I see my stepdad dancing to an old Tupac song. Yes he's Mexican but he was adopted by a black family and went to predominantly black schools. So, he was basically black.

"Hi dad," I say and kiss him on the cheek.

"Hey baby girl!" He hugs me and dances with me. "Going somewhere?"

"Yeah I'm going to hang out with some friends for today. Probably to the beach too," I answer and walk to the kitchen where my mom is cooking breakfast. "Morning mama."

"Hey baby. Going to hang out with Kian today?" She smiled.

"Yes I am. And with some of his friends," I answer and grab a plate of food to go. I kiss my mom. "By mama. By daddy! By devils!" I yell the last part to my brothers who were probably still sleep.

I skateboard toward the O2L house with my plate in hand. I pull out my phone and check the time. 10:32. Wow. I wonder if they're even woke. I walk up to the door and right as I reach for the handle, the door swings open and I see Kian standing there in just sweatpants.

"Food!" He grabs the plate and runs back inside. I walk in and close the door behind me.

"Kian that's mine!" I yell. I walk into the kitchen and see Kian, Jc, Trevor, and Sam eating the food off the plate. It was grits, eggs, bacon, and biscuits. I shake my head and grab an Arizona out the fridge.

"They're wild animals I tell you."

I turn around and see Ricks sitting on the couch playing Pokemon on his 3ds XL. I walk over and sit beside him. I grab the remote and turn the tv to Epic Meal Empire on FYI. It's by far one of my favorite shows. I'm currently watch the episode when they make the food for the kids. I'm pretty sure it's the first episode that ever came out.

"What you watching?" Ricky asks and puts his game down.

"Epic Meal Empire." I answer. "They used to just be on YouTube but they got a show. It's pretty legit."

"Are they making a robot out of food? That's amazing," I hear Sam say. The rest of the guys come in and start to watch.

Four episodes, a box of Twinkies, 15 cans of Arizona, and 8 bathroom breaks later, we're finally ready to go see Connor. I'm excited because Connor is (was ) one of the coolest dudes of O2L. I grab my stuff and hop in the front seat of Ricky's car. Ricky gets in the driver seat and Trevor is in the back. The other three get in Kian's car.

We pull up to Conner's house 15 minutes later and all get out of the cars. We walk up to his door and he welcomes us in.

"Hi Connor. I'm Harmony," I say and smile. He smiles back and gives me a hug.

"Nice to meet you Harmony! I've heard great things about you," He says. "Come in guys."

We walk in and I see that there are already a couple of people there. I knew a few from YouTube but some I didn't know at all.