13: #Throwback

Sam's POV

Melody looked so familiar when she came in. It's like I had seen her face from somewhere and wanted to know from where. So I pulled out my laptop and searched "Melody Alexander."

Within seconds, thousands of pages popped up and I just clicked on one that said "melodyreneealexander.com" it ended up being her personal page and I began to read. She was a model and actress! Why haven't I seen her before? I scroll down farther and see that she stared on "Prime Melody." One of my favorite tv shows of all time!

I close my computer and run downstairs. I find Melody and Harmony outside chilling on the grass with the rest of the girls. I sit down beside Melody.

"Hi." I say.

"Hi Sam," she blushes. She's so cute.

"I'm a huge fan of yours," I admit. Her jaw drops in shock.

"You-You're a f-fan of m-me?" She stutters. I laugh.

"Yes. I had the biggest crush on you back when you played on Prime Melody," I say. She blushes.

"Ahh! You are from Prime Melody!" Andrea screams. "I loved that show!"

"Me too!" Arden, Rebecca, Lia, and Lauren agree.

"I don't mean to sound like a buzz kill, but I've never seen it," Jenn admits.

"Oh Jesus Jenn! Why'd you have t-"

"Emergency! Everybody please report to Connor's old room! We shall reminisce on our childhood!" Andrea says. Aka: girls day.

"And on that note, I'm leaving now," I say and stand but then squat back down by Melody. "Hey can I see your phone?"

She smiles and unlocks it then hands it to me. I put in my number and save it as "Sam😍" then give it back to her.

"Text me sometime," I smile and walk away.

"Ooohhhh!" I hear the girls tease as I walk inside, smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harmony's POV

"Awww! Melody look at you. You're just a lil cuters!" Jc says.

So, the girls and I were going to have movie and TV show marathon on Netflix but the boys decided they wanted to crash the party, so we moved downstairs and we're all smacking and watching reruns of Prime Melody. We were currently at the end of the first season.

"Let's watch your show next!" Kian suggests.

"I doubt you'll understand." I laugh. "Everything is in German."

"Oooh! Say something in German!" Jc says.

"Ich habe Hunger! Lass uns Essen!" I say.

"Umm...bish whet?" Jack asks.

"I'm hungry! Let's get food!" I say.

"Yass!" Everybody says.

We all pile in different cars and head over to IHOP. Everyone is vlogging except Melody and I. I'm not really the vlogging type and Melody doesn't have a YouTube channel so we just talk and invade everybody else's vlogs.

Its 8:30 on a Thursday night so IHOP isn't that packed. We ended up having to pull multiple tables together in order to accommodate all 20 of us. In the end, I ended up sitting between Jc and Kian and Melody sat across from me between Sam and Andrea.

We al ordered our food and we vlogging and joking and pulling pranks. We got told to shut up twice and eventually we had to leave, but it was fun. We then went bowling because we could be as loud as we wanted and wouldn't get kicked out.

"Strike!" Tyler yells as he gets his second strike in a row. We had rented out 4 lanes; 5 people for lane. I was with Tyler, Troye, Kian, and Rebecca.

"I'm still winning!" Kian yelled.

"Yeah, by 2 points!" I yelled and took my turn. I watched as all the pins tumbled down. "Strike! Now I'm winning!"

"Whatever," he smirks and smacks my ass.

"Get a room!" Rebecca and Lia laugh.

"Wanna go play arcade games?" He smiles and asks.

"Okay," I smile and walk with him.

"What about the game?!" Troye yells in his adorable accent.

"We quit!" Kian yells back.

"Oooh basketball!" I yell and run over. I insert some coins and began to play. Let's just say, I'm horrible at it.

"Um...here let me help."

Kian comes up behind me and wraps his hands around me and kisses my neck. It sends tingles up my spine. He then puts his hand over mine and guides it to n angle.

"Now reel back and let loose," He says and I do so. Swish!

"See. Perfect," Kian smiles and kisses me. "Just like you."

"Aww. You two are so cute!" I hear someone say.

I turn around and see a smiling girl and a frowning one. I smile back and walk over.

"Omg! B. Harmony!" She says excitedly. The frowning girl just stands there.

"Hi. What's your name?" I ask.

"Kayla and this is my cousin Laurie," she says. "Omg! Can I get s picture with you?!"

"What about me?" Kian asked!

"Kian! I didn't see you there!" She smiles. "Oh Mi Gosh!!! Yes! Please come take a picture too."

So she switches it to selfie mode and we take a couple of pictures. Kayla is so happy and tells us thanks. She's about to go when her cousin speaks up.

"I don't know who you think you are but you need to stay away from Kian! Andrea is his soul mate. Not some half breed hoe!" She says and storms off. Kayla just stares in shock.

"I'm so sorry about her," she says and rushes off.

"Did a middle schooler just call me a hoe?" I say, completely shocked.

"Don't worry about her," Kian says and pulls me in for a hug. "I like you just the way you are. Even if you do speak about 10 different languages and is richer than I am." He laughs and I laugh. If you looked past his childish ways, Kian could be really sweet.

---------------------------------------------
Not much to say today other than the fact that I updated my other story "Perfection." So go check it out. It's really good. Harmony is also in that one. (That story actually takes place before she moves to LA. Melody is the main character though.)

Anyway. Follow my social media and HMU on Kik:

Twitter: _ayyyeeeeDope & rickycaylenshow (o2l fan account)
Instagram: _ayyyeeee & _iamariialex
Vine: Aricka Alexander
Kik: Aciey2014
Youtube: Aricka Alexander

Random Question: Who's ready for Thanksgiving?!?? I want turkey, yo...

"Okay so I'm gonna go now, today we talked about Melody and how she was Harmony's good friend and then they all got kicked out of IHOP and went bowling and a middle schooler called Harmony a hoe and Oh My Gosh it was so much fun and hsgshvjjknnkn, Byeeeee!"