17: #TournamentTime

Trevor's POV

"Hey Kian!" I yell as he walks toward the door. He turns around. "Where you going?"

"To check on Harmony."

"Mind if I tag along?" I ask.

"Not really," he says.

I nod and we head toward Harmony's house. I was worried about her. I liked her just as much as the other guys and thought of her as a sister. Just the thought of knowing that there was a psycho out there trying to kill her made me want to protect her.

We get up to the door and are about to knock when the door swings open and a Vin Diesel look alike is standing there eating an apple and spinning a knife in the other hand. My eyes bulge and I start to get scared. I look over and Kian looks as scared as me.

"Devichi, can you not!" Harmony suddenly hobbles over to the door on her crutches and pushes him back. Well...she tries but he doesn't budge.

"Kian, right?" He asks and points his knife at Kian. He just nods.

"Dude. Leave. Now." Harmony says and points inside. "Go away."

"Alright. Alright." He laughs and walks away. I calm down.

"Please excuse my dickhead uncle," Harmony laughs. "Come in guys."

"Uncle?" I hear Kian ask. We enter the house and I become totally speechless. It's decorated amazingly.

"Yeah. He's only 9 years older than me," she admits. "So he's more of an older brother."

"Ahh," he says.

We go upstairs to what I'm guessing is an entertainment room. It has TVs, every kind of game console with games, board games, computers, arcade games, couches, bean bag chairs, and a snack bar. It's probably the dopest thing ever.

"Whoever did the decorating in your house needs to be given a raise," I admit.

"Thanks. I'll have to talk to my parents," Harmony laughs.

"You designed this?!" Kian and I yell.

"Yeah. I sort of have a knack for interior design," she blushes.

"You most def need to come do my room," I say, still amazed. This chick had skills.

"Mario Kart!" Kian screams as he holds up Mario Kart 8 for the WiiU. "Tournament Time!"

Aw hell. I knew what that meant. Harmony laughed and said it was okay if he called everybody else. He whipped out his phone and dialed. I went to the snack bar and grabbed a Mountain Dew. This was going to be a long night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jc's POV

I had just finished uploading my new video when Sam ran into my room excitedly, followed by Melody, Lia, Andrea, Jenn, and Ricky.

"Tournament Time!" They all laughed and pulled me up.

"Harmony has Mario Kart 8 and is hosting a mini tournament, thanks to Kian, and this game just came out!" Ricky yells.

I get excited and we all hurry down to Harmony's house. When we knock on the door, a Vin Diesel look alike opens the door. I tense up.

"Devichi, move," Harmony mom says. "Hi guys! Welcome!"

"Hi Mrs. Cortez," We all say.

"Upstairs, second door on the left," She says and smiles. "Oh and take these!"

She hands Ricky a plate of chicken wings and sends us on our way. Once we enter the room, all I can do is gasp. It's so beautiful!

"Beautiful," I say.

"I know right," Trevor nods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kian's POV

"Move out of the way fucker!" I yell and vigorously tap the buttons on the controller.

"No! No! No! Nooooo!" Jc screams. "You bitch!"

"Haha!" I laugh. "I win, motherfucker!" I scream at him and jump up and down.

"You should have never let him in this room," Ricky says to Harmony. Everybody laughs.

We've been playing games for the last 2 hours. Harmony said that the room was sound proof so we could be as loud as we wanted. You know I couldn't contain myself. Mario Kart is my shiz.

After beating EVERYONE, we calm down and watch some shows on Hulu Plus. We watch New Girl, Baby Daddy, and Glee, which was Harmony and Melody's favorite show.

"Oh gosh. Klaine is like life." Harmony gushes.

"I know right," Melody says, mesmerized. "I ship them all day everyday. They're my OTP."

"Yasss!" Harmony laughs.

"What are you guys talking about!" Jc yells.

"Kurt and Blaine," Harmony says and points to a dark haired guy and a brown haired one. They were onstage singing something about candles.

"Omg! Yasss. They're adorable," Andrea says. Lia and Jenn agree.

"Wow. You guys are some serious die hards," Sam laughs.

"Yes!" Harmony and Melody yell.

After a while, everybody heads out until it's just me, Melody, and Harmony left.

"I'm going to get some sleep," Melody says. "Tomorrow is gonna be a long day." She laughs and leaves out.

"What's happening tomorrow?" Harmony asks me.

"Just some party," I smirk.

We chill for a couple more hours before I head home to go to sleep. Tomorrow was going to be along day.

---------------------------------------------
Follow my social media and HMU on Kik:

Twitter: _ayyyeeeeDope & rickycaylenshow (o2l fan account)

Instagram: _ayyyeeee & _iamariialex

Vine: Aricka Alexander

Kik: Aciey2014

Youtube: Aricka Alexander