2

[Title: Go y/n-chan! Impressing Onee-chan~]

Your POV

I woke up early and went to our classroom but before going I went out for a jog after doing some rounds I went to the classroom with few students already there. I sat in my chair which was next to an Orange haired girl with her hair styled into a bow. When every student flooded in the classroom our lessons started.

Were in the rehearsing room with Ms. Hibiki playing the piano with Laura and Yume.

Ah ah ah ah ah, "One more time," Hibiki sensei asked Yume. Ah ah ah ah "That's enough, Nijino you're terrible, You need to strengthen your abs" "Hai," Yume said sadly and disappointed.

"Next Sakuraba" Aha ha ha ha "That's pretty good," Hibiki said Impressed. Laura gave Yume a smug look making Yume a little irritated. "Shiratori" As Hibiki sensei called I was beside her as she played the piano.

Ah ah ah ah "Shiratori amazing, Perfect pitch" The students awed at me. Soon our dance lessons, singing lessons, modeling started along with acting. Yume was having a hard time keeping up with us. Soon we have our break time. "Y/n-chan you were really great and on the first day, everyone is so good already " as soon as Yume said that Koharu arrived. "Yume-chan,y/n-chan how'd your lessons go?" 

"It's awful everybody is already good even y/n-chan!" Yume answered. " you were great just keep it up" I cheered. Koharu nodded her head " and you're really good at singing Yume-chan!" " Hibiki-sensei said it was not good enough"

"Still, y/n and I love your singing Yume-chan," Koharu said beside her. " your songs make us feel warm inside somehow" I added giving Yume an encouraging smile. "Do they? I just look up to Hime-sama and I love to sing" as soon as she said that the door opened and Hibiki-sensei entered. "Attention, girls all trainees need to change to their uniforms and gather in the concert hall." The students stared at Hibiki-sensei confused until Yume asked what is gonna happen. Hibiki-sensei mentioned something about trainee debut concert...the students looked at sensei shocked while I just beamed in excitement. As we're in the concert hall next to Yume, Koharu. The teacher said that S4 is in there as a judge and the teachers as well. We're in the dressing room.

" What to do I'm so nervous," Koharu-chan said nervously as the other students do as well. " it's okay Koharu, you have me and Yume as your guide!" As soon as I said that she was called. We bid her goodbye but before that, we gave her good lucks. After some time it was my turn. Going in the backstage with the dress I designed on my hands.

Standing in front of the door where it's connected to the stage I took deep breathes as I smiled, I'll be an Idol that shines brighter than S4!

[This is your cord and your a pop Idol! This song does not belong to me but we'll use it for you cause it's a pop song.]

Starting with a strong aura release I started getting hyped in the stage as some students, teachers were shocked, Not many first years can show such strong aura.

Kyō mo nandaka ichinichi tanoshikute
Kimi to zutto warai atte ita yo ne
Don'na iyana koto ga atte mo
Sugu ni patto wasurechatta hō ga ī kara

Tokidoki naichau watashi mo namida no bundake
Kitto tsuyoku natte yukeru hazu (Ah~)
Sō shinjite itai kara

Genki ippai watashi ni hello sono mama de ī yotte
Tanoshimō yo kono mama hello watashi no life
Sō yo motto watashi ni hello egao de itai kara
Hareta sora miagete hello egao no sign

As the beat still goes on I was still dancing then my aura exploded as I performed a jump, I held two paint sprays as I spray my surrounding as I jumped as high as I can and sprayed more with my name Y/n Shiratori.

From afar

The students along with the teacher were still surprised along with S4.

"This is not what kind of debut we thought it is," Tsubasa said surprised.
"New generations of Idols sure is rising, Isn't Hime," Yozora said still surprised at what the 1st year student brought.
"We got a live one in our hands, We never know how many talented idols there are," Yuzu said excitedly

"Hime?" Tsubasa asked seeing Hime silent. "Is something wrong?" Yozora asked her yet she didn't answer. "Hime!" yuzu shouted this caught the blonde's attention. "yes?" She answered but it took them some time until another student went on stage.

Yume Nijino

After her performance, The S4 Member looks surprised, "Another one, aren't we lucky! We got another talented Idol in our hands!" Yuzu said excitedly. "are they really first years?" Yozora asked shocked. " this is not a typical newcomer we expected" Tsubasa added. "Nijino Yume-chan, The tales of the legends...

In another place

begins anew

Your POV

Yume, I'm gonna be a rival of yours in this industry but I will make sure I surpass you then surpass her. with that thought suddenly Yume collapsed. "Yume-Chan!" I shouted concerned along with koharu next to me. She was taken to the clinic, I visited her and there she was standing next to her bed. "Onee-chan..." I called her Bitterly. "y/n!" she said surprised seeing me here. Without a word, I left her and as soon as I left I saw Koharu come in.

To be continued