8

It was the day, My whole Idol career will be changed.

Yume didn't hesitate to approach, "Y/n-san!" Yume said my name loudly as it caught the other students attention. "You can find what you lack!" Yume encouraged her face confronted with determination and hope. " I already found it Yume...It's just that I forgot my fans and my dreams it's more important and the fact that they support will help me reach my goal" I stated as I gave her a smile. "Woah, Y/n-chan you seem so cool and more bright!" Yume said amazed. "What are you two talking about?" Laura asked with Koharu following behind. "Y/n found what she lack and it's like she's more mature and Cool!" Yume said to Koharu and Laura.

After a while of chatting

We started to separate for our classes. 

After your classes Hibiki-sensei asked the new students to gather

"Today is the deadline of Shiratori's Mission!" Hibiki sensei stated as she stared at me. "Come on Y/n Shiratori!" She added as she adressed me to perform!

[Your new hairstyle and Coord]

(chi chick chi chi chi chick chick...)

Fuzoroi mokume tile nigiyaka ni naranda shop
Saikin mitsuketa suteki open cafe

Ki ni naru color hayari no phrase kawatteku trend
Zutto tsudzuku girls talk tanoshī no ni

Kokoro no oku no hō sowasowa shiteru no
Sharp na inspiration sagashiteru

Rokusenchi ue no
My aura appeared with a explosion of it as it shone brighter than before a very rare aura

keshiki mitai senobi shitai
Datte papa no shiranai watashi ga iru no

Rokusenchi ue no keshiki mitara ima change ~change now~ no yokan
Shiranai mirai wo shiritai no

Sō ima sugu (chi chick chi chi chi chick chick...)
Mō ima sugu (chi chick chi chi chi chick chick...)
I performed a new Appeal with a new and bright aura with my new type of Idol and dress

The students and teachers were mesmerized. "What an Appeal" Yume that was in backstage said amazed. 

"The item, Tiara displays cuteness the fact that she chose yellow as a dress for a new uprising cool type idol sure is unique. The way she assessed the dress makes it look more cool than pop like style. The Accessories on the dress make it look cute. The long yellow socks makes the dress more cute with the shoes designed with a bow."

Hibiki-Sensei started to give points to my dress and I got perfect. I designed it from my old sketchbook when I was a child. 

After the show

"Y/n-chan that was very amazing! What was that aura that is just like Yume's but yours was very unique and more cool!"  Koharu stated. "Y/n-chan that was very cool and amazing your aura and appeal amazes me!" Yume said happily. " That was a breath taking performance Y/n." Laura said beside me. "It's not enough..." I said. "Not enough?" They asked. "Not enough to defeat my new rival, Rin Arisugawa!" I stated with a determined look. "That gets me going! Having a pro Idol as a rival." Laura stated. "I told her that I will defeat her when we face again and the fact I did  the same aura explosion or whatnot makes me feel like I could reach her!"

" That's the spirit, You got to believe in yourself more!" A person came out of the shadows with green hair and emerald eyes. Her hair pin was lime shaped and is designed as one. It looked really cute on the girl her hair was tied into a cute pig tail."Lime girl!" Koharu said amazed. "Raimu Midori a girl who debuted on elementary with her cuteness and love for lime. She is even a model of a soda you can see her face on a soda can and many famous magazines and she's wind dance class student!" Koharu said shocked. "I'll be your rival in becoming S4, Y/n-chan because I'll be the one in it!" She stated her hair swings as she moves. " Another rival huh? I will defeat you and be a better Idol than everyone else," I stated with my finger pointed at myself.

"The girl escaped?" Yume questioned as the girl that was once in front of us was gone as if she never existed or she ceased to exist. We decided to go to our dorms but I told them I'm gonna do something before that. I went to the forest of the school and ventured deeper until I reached my destination. It was an abandoned and old garden it was nearly covered with vines but it was pretty nonetheless and it was very quite but there stood a guy with white hair and red eyes. It was a great view with the sun reflecting on him it's as if he's a piece of art.

He sat on one of the chairs and leaned on his hand and when I accidentally created a sound he turned his head my way as his eyes studied me until it met my blue eyes. His eyes were deep and as red as blood but his eyes were filled with mystery it's as if he's hiding something. After some time we stared at each other I heard my Aikatsu mobile ring. Averting my eyes I turned to my phone as I opened it and it was the alarm it was telling me It was time for dinner. Without another thought I ran away and ran to the dorms forgetting the white haired man that stared at the spot where I once was confusingly.

"Who was that guy?" I asked myself as I arrived to my room to see Ako dressed and ready to go downstairs to eat. "Why was he there?" I mumbled under my breath as I changed into my Pajamas. "Is he a 1st-Year like me? Is he a popular guy in the boy section of Four-star Academy?" Questions about the white haired guy lingered in my mind as I ate my Dinner with my head way in the clouds.

"If I meet him again I am gonna introduce myself normally,"

To be continued