3

Ako singing- Underline plus bold = YAY
You singing-Bold and Italicized= YAY
Both singing- Bold = Yay

YOUR POV

First thing in the morning Yume and I were mentioned on S4 news as a talented and unexpected idol. I sat in my bed knowing what I'm capable of but I shouldn't act arrogant, Since many idols are better than me I need more experience to truly call myself an Idol. When I went to class, I saw many students smiling and waving at me and some say my name. I came across Yume and Koharu to see that she's in the same position as I. We went to a stadium where Hibiki-sensei holding her mic is telling us about the foundation of Aikatsu. As soon as she said it we started jogging around the area. Then we are voice projecting, When Hibiki-sensei asked Yume to do it alone, her voice was not that loud and I know she's trying. I could hear students talking to each other disappointed at her but I'm proud cause I know Yume can become an amazing Idol. Then Sensei started talking about the class-sorting auditions.

The first place Koharu, Yume and I went to was Wind dance class, As soon as we came in I could see the passion in the senpai's eyes. The passion for dancing is truly wonderful. I heard Sato-sensei shout encouragements and an Order. "You are now cats," he shouted as the senpai's obeyed their bodies swayed gracefully like a cat with Yuzu-senpai on the lead. The three of us look amazed at our upperclassmen. "Can we be Idols like them," I mumbled under my breath. I noticed Yume staring at a flyer as she read aloud. "The Phantom of the cats," as soon as she read Yuzu-senpai appeared out of nowhere and offered us to dance. Sato-sensei then appeared out of nowhere saying we can do it. I felt a spark within me as I did as they said I danced with the senpais. "Shiratori-chan you're great you know, You're an amazing Idol I wonder what more will I see in you," Yuzu-senpai complemented as she danced beside me. "I won't disappoint you senpai, I will become an Idol that people would love and admire," I answered smiling at her.

The next day

"I wonder why Sakuraba is that confident?" I asked as Yume explained what happened to her with Sakuraba yesterday which was being confronted by her and was told that the spot that Hime-Senpai has will be hers. "Yeah, I don't know but I can't deal with her" Yume said her energy low. As some students approached us they said they were drawing lots for holding a party for new students and they were asked to pair students up and put on a show. Listening as they explain Koharu and Yume looked surprised while I'm excited. the students also said it's a yearly tradition with that said I poke my fingers in and got a paper out. It was number seven. Lucky seven but not so lucky partner. "Ako Saotome is also number seven" The girl that asked us to draw lots stated as she pointed at Ako's seat. Yume got Laura and Koharu got another student that I am not familiar with.

"So Saotome what are we gonna do?" I asked the orange-haired girl, Let's perform if you can't do it properly don't ask me for help" She said the last part tsundere like. I always thought she's a cool person but here she is being a tsundere. We practiced together and sang together. She chose to wear her green star Coord while I chose my yellow ribbon Coord. We both have the same style of singing and type. We spent the whole day together and she was kinda tsundere like but kind as well. She's thoughtful and good at calculating. But she's also loud and way too confident about herself. Yume and Laura also chose performance but some students started to talk about how her performance was and it pisses me off. Before I could Laura protected her. Without thought, I went backstage with Ako.

Ako and I arrive at the stage with her Green star Coord and my Yellow Blue Star Coord.

Ako singing- Underline plus bold = YAY

You singing-Bold and Italicized= YAYBoth singing- Bold = Yay

Shiokaze ga hakonde kuru

Mujaki na yume ano natsu no feelingDaisuki na minna de kanpai shitara
Makafushigi time slip
As we sang in sync our aura's started shining and glowing around us.

Dokomade mo tsudzuku chiheisen
Sono mukō ni nani ga aru no ka na?
Deck chair narabetara all right!
Cruise ni dekakemashou

Takaramono sagashi no chizu wa hitori hitori no mune no naka
Tōi kioku omoide wo tadottara fushigi

The fairy on stage suddenly lifts me in the air then I started flying around the stage with Ako behind me whilst singing

Adokenai egao no mama
Itsu no manika kirakira no LADY
Then we Performed a Jump, My hands were in front of hers as we raised it a ball of light move up as it exploded into a ship as we jumped we posed and landed on the stage still singing.
Amazuppai omoi ga afure sō na heart
Kakusanakute mo ī yo

Shalalala shalalala shalalala SummerMagic

"Woah, Ako-chan and Y/n-Chan are shining but Y/n-chan shone more brightly her passion sure is burning like the sun" Some people started talking about our performance.

"Since you're good I can't complain, But I Ako is better than you," She said as she pointed her paw at me.
I talked with Ako more finding out her crush with Subaru, I was tasked to leave my dorm and leave for another one. So I have the same dorm room as Ako, Were classmates and dormmates. It was because there were two transfer students. There were two of them and they insist to have the same room so I was kicked out and now have Ako as A dormmate.

"What lies tomorrow will be a challenge"

I was eating some sweets with that thought in mind, I would be better off alone but without Yume and Koharu I wouldn't be here an Aspiring idol.

To be Continued.