4

The next day

In our class in Miss Hibiki, we are asked to do a voice Projection and hold it as long as we can.
With that said, Miss Hibiki started to play the guitar as we started. "Ahhhhhhh" I held until she asked as to. Yume stopped in the middle while we Didn't.

"Good job but I'm still hearing some discord. Seems like we need to stretch those bodies first! "

"Start"

I started to stretch my body as I count how many exercised I done. I was doing stretching alone until I heard Yume voice Projecting, she did it! We did a lot of Aikatsu along with Laura but I went with Ako after some time.

LUNCH

Laura, Yume and I were watching the Rise of a flight attendant that Tsubasa-senpai lead. She was crying, while Laura questions what's so emotional while I'm waiting for Koharu. Koharu arrived telling how much Yume loves the morning drama. We started talking about Tsubasa's senpai's acting. Then Laura asked who Koharu is in a kinda rude way but Koharu introduced herself with a smile nonetheless. but she also introduced herself with me just quietly eating. Laura turned to me, "How about you Y/n? How do you know Koharu?" She asked. "I'm a friend of theirs in Elementary school," I  stated while eating some sweets I got in the cafeteria. "What class are you aiming for?" She asked Koharu. "I'm aiming for Moon Beauty class" Koharu answered while Yume is still crying. "What about you Laura?" Koharu asked. "I'm set on Song class" laura answered bluntly.

"Then you're together with Yume?" I suddenly spoke which caught their attention. "Yume aren't you going to the bird song class?" I asked turning to her. "That's the plan but there are better students than me... and the fact that the acceptance in Bird song class is low too" She stated.
"You can do it Yume-chan!" Koharu encouraged her as I nod my head. They started talking about Yume's debut performance with her sparkling rainbows and some stuff.

When lunch ended I decided to train alone and started to practice again. After some time I took a run and came across a stairway. I heard Yume's screams and ran as fast as I can. Then there I saw Tsubasa-senpai with Yume, Seeing them together I hid in a bush as I eavesdrop to their conversation not intending to do it but I'm just curious if this has a connection to her performance before. They started to talk about the Rise of the Flight attendant script as Yume was about to leave she turned to ask Tsubasa-Senpai if she was nervous when she had her Class sorting audition. Yume said that Tsubasa-senpai straightly went to Theather class but Tsubasa said she was on song class before theater class. Shocked by this I grabbed a notebook and started writing facts about S4 Tsubasa. As she talked about her...

I just sat there in the bush listening to Tsubasa-senpai's story. Tsubasa also said about meeting the Theater class teacher there as the teacher said something to her then she decided on it. Waiting for Yume to Leave I also left that place. 

The next day

It was the day we're gonna perform for our chosen class after some students, My competition was Haruka Ruka, She's impressive and that's why I want to live up to everyone's expectations. I soon then came upon the stage. My new created Coord Cloudy Yellow Coord [Ik the name sucks]

 My new created Coord Cloudy Yellow Coord [Ik the name sucks]