5

Your POV

I was sitting beside Yume as she opened S4 tv as they said about s4 drama with a guest, knowing what the drama is about since I'm the guest. Tsubasa-senpai must be looking for experienced idols and my sister must have told things about me to her. Then Tsubasa-senpai mentioned that she's looking for Extras in an audition. Then Yume suddenly stood up and answered them. "They can't hear you," Laura said as she sweatdropped as I just sat there beside her. "It's a chance to act with S4," Koharu said with a smile. Yume suddenly says she will pass this audition as she declares so I watched her in interest supporting her.

Then we went to the bulletin board to see the drama, "The title of the drama is "The story of a group of studyholic girls who formed a rock band and got into a music university on their first try," Yume read. "That's one long title," Laura states with me just saying I agree.
"the abbreviation, Rock! Rock Girls," Koharu states beside Laura.

 Koharu reveals everything she has found out so far, such as the setting being a prep school full of students who could care less for current trends and view their classmates as enemies as they fight for the best grades. They have no friends, but everything changes after they form a rock band and slowly gain popularity until they finally take to the stage of everyone's dreams, Rock Koshien. Their bands' fame gives them enough to be accepted into the same university together and they are immortalized as a band of Miracles. Koharu then reveals its based on a novel, and while the S4 will plain the main characters, students around the school will play various classmates. "I wonder who's the guest though," Yume asked. 'Now that you said I am curious too," Laura added. I just stood there not saying anything cause I'm the guest. "Laura, Y/n, Koharu let's take the audition," Yume asked with determination in her eyes. "I think I'll pass," I said trying my best to keep my composure. They asked me why and I told them maybe next time. Then they started talking with each other and even encouraged Koharu to join.

Then we went back to our classroom, I sat behind them with Ako minding her own business. "I know it's great but do we know how to act?" Yume asked concerned.  "isn't it just reading the script?" Laura said. "No, it's not," I said. Before I could continue Hibiki-sensei came in the classroom with her carrying an electric guitar as she strums it. Then Tsubasa-senpai came in with Yume saying her name shocked.

Tsubasa tells us to relocate to the lesson room. There, she decides that people who would audition will begin by reading the script.

I saw them in the cafeteria as I sat with them, "I never thought that acting was that stressful," Yume said. Then I sat beside Koharu then said. "Acting is not simply just acting it's embracing the character with all your heart and acting as if you are actually that character, You will embody their very being," I said as I sipped a cup of tea I was carrying with my food. "Such wise words from an experienced actress as I expected of Y/n-chan," Yume said with admiration.

"Well the theater class has more chance than us though," Koharu then says. "Don't give up we have a great actress here Y/n-chan she will give us a special training right?" Yume asked me as I answered with a yes. Then I found myself in a bookstore with them wearing casual clothes I was wearing a pink off-shoulder top with black skirt wit stripe design and pink rubber shoes with a small paw imprinted in it as a design.

 Then I found myself in a bookstore with them wearing casual clothes I was wearing a pink off-shoulder top with black skirt wit stripe design and pink rubber shoes with a small paw imprinted in it as a design