7

Your P.O.V

Staring at the dress I designed, I smiled at it, The dress consist of Orange of cute and sporty sneakers, and a skirt that seems plain but suites the top that is a sleeveless orange hoodie.

Our teacher Hibiki-sensei gave us a mission to create our own dress and she will rate it and tell us an advice on dress making. This applies to how you chose dresses that depends on each occasion or make one. I looked at myself one last time and smiled at myself thinking of my victory.

Makenai kimochi dare ni datte makenai akiramenai
Gyakuten shōri kimechaō yo agete kanai to nē!

Ryo. Ryo. Yoisho! Ten age♪fight!
Yoki. Yoki. Aru yo, one chance!
Ryo. Ryo. Yoisho! Ten age♪fight!
Yoki. Yoki. Aru yo, one chance!

Genki ni naru hiketsu wa zuttomo e no power for you
Sore to zuttomo kara no power for me

Pinch ni natte toki no taisen aite wa watashi
Yowaki ga ichiban tegowai na

Yume wa hitotsu dake tte dare mo ittenai jan
Ikutsu atte mo okemaru yabai kurai best wo tsukusu dake

Norikoechaō  My aura started to shine brighter but not as bright as Akane's aura on her show.

sono saki wa zettai ni bazuri kakutei!
Akusenku tō kakatte koi!
Makenai kimochi dare ni datte makenai akiramenai
Gyakuten shōri kimechaō yo agete kanai to nē! 

I did a new appeal with my new song,with me shooting with  paintgun

Ryo. Ryo. Yoisho! Ten age♪fight!
Yoki. Yoki. Aru yo, one chance!
Ryo. Ryo. Yoisho! Ten age♪fight!
Yoki. Yoki. Aru yo, one chance!

Ma? Ma? Soma? Ī jan♪ī jan!
Saikō, saikō, ari yori no ari!
Ma? Ma? Soma? Ī jan♪ī jan!
Saikō, saikō, ari yori no ari!

Hibiki-sensei started basing your dress and performance," Shiratori I have a question...Why did you choose a Pop style dress?" She asked looking super serious, I looked at her confused but answered." I find it unique and cute" I answered."Your dress design is amazing but it doesn't bring out your appeal, It doesn't make you shine the way you should." Sensei said as she said the good things about the dress. It shocked me, The fact that I chose pop type was that I find it unique that maybe this type will defeat Onee-san...I never thought that having such dream is gonna backfire me one day. "Shiratori-san, I have a mission for you and only you" As sensei said this she pointed her finger at me. "Its to find the type of dress that makes you shine! As an Idol there are different type of them and you are one of them but you only have to find it Shiratori Y/n" She added but with more passion and indication.

The hall was silent and awe strucked by the advice and the fact that I was mentioned for the first time. " I understand what you mean choosing dresses because you find it amazing isn't enough to make someone shine it's supposed to be the dress you love" I stated as I left the stage with a straight face and left without another word.

Yume tried to approach me but the look on my face made her hesitate. Without giving anyone  a glance I walked to my room. As soon as I arrived I locked the door and sat on the ground. The tears I tried to hide from everyone started to pour endlessly like waterfalls.

A few minuted later

After crying I cleansed my face and changed my uniform to something comfortable to use to go outside for. I put on an oversized hoodie and tied my black hair into a ponytail. I wore a skirt but it looks short with how big the hoodie is.

I was of course sad with the result but I need to refresh myself so I decided to go out. I walked out of the school to see Yume with M4 and the others...I stared at them for a while but turned away.

~With Yume~

"What's with Y/n, She's acting weird and its kinda intimidating..." Laura asked her two friends.

"She's back to how she was before we were friends, Not confronting anyone and always lonely trying to make every sad situation happy by faking it. She was always perfect even in being an Idol I just don't know what she lacks," Yume stated staring at where she last saw the black haired idol.

"She lacks what she needs to be an Idol, I know that I don't know her that much but that's why sensei said  such words and even gave her a mission to find out why she needs to pick a new dress or idol type." The brunette explained with a serious look.

"What does she lack?" Koharu asked Subaru. " I didn't notice since her performance was good but only a pro would know even I didn't notice it." Subaru answered the lilac haired girls question. "She's very good at dancing and her voice sounds amazing but it really seems like she lacks something!" The cheerful blonde stated.

=With you=

I was in a park alone, At this time of the day there is no students or people around as it's a week day and that is when people go to school or work but I'm here sitting alone staring at the clear blue sky. "Am I really an Idol when all I want is just to surpass my sister?" I mumbled to myself. " I was wondering are you Y/n-chan?" a little girl asked As her big round pink colored eyes stared at me curiously. "Yes, I am." I answered smiling at the small child with pink hair and pink eyes.

I pat the little girls hair as she smiled at me, "I'm a fan of yours! You're so COOL!" The kid shouted happily. "Roku!" Someone shouted, she turned away from me and stood straight and waved goodbye searching for the voice that called her.

"Cool?" I mumbled to myself as my heart started to beat faster. Before I could leave I heard someone squeal. Turning around there was a group of girls looking at me shocked and amazed. "You're Y/n, Right?" They asked excitedly. " Yes, I am" I answered. "We're your fans and we love you so much and I love your debut song and dresses but I think blue and yellow will make you look more Cool and amazing" The girl with blue hair said. "Thank you." I said gratefully.  They waved goodbye and left.

"Cool?" I asked myself staring at the sky as it started to darken. I remembered how I was before I thought of defeating my sister as an Idol, I actually dreamed of being a top idol that is recognized for dancing. "A cool Idol they say" I said as I raised my left hand to reach the sky. "I never thought I forgot that dream of mine." I stated as the sun  started to set and the sky is fully dark. " I checked my watch that I won on a contest when I was a child to see in just 5 minutes I'm gonna get scolded by Tsubasa-senpai..."Oh no, The curfew!" I said as I ran for my life to school. Even though I am fast at running I am gonna be late!

After a while of Running

I stood in front of the dorm I panted as I felt my legs weaken from all the run and the fact that I am gonna be late is gonna kill me. Walking through the door I saw Tsubasa-senpai standing there. " Shiratori you were 30 seconds late,"  She said crossing her arms her hair swings as she moves. " Gomenasai, Tsubasa-senpai! I apologized as I bowed my head. "It's pkay, I"m gonna let it go for once since you're a student with high grades and an Idol with a great potential." She stated as she waved me off and left for her dorm.

Tomorrow I'm gonna show them the Real Me not the Y/n L/n but the Y/n Shiratori me!  I thought with determination.

*Being brave and courageous and finding what you lack
Filled you with determination*

To be continued

Sorry for long update my head is up in the clouds!