One - "Selena get your ass up."

(Selena's POV)

So let me introduce myself.

I'm Selena Marie Gomez. I'm 17 and have a younger sister named Gracie, she's 4. My best friend is Angelie Russo, even though she's a lot more popular than me, she still hangs out with me all the time, I love her for that.

Before I met Angelie, my best friend was Justin Drew Bieber. Now Justin is completely different story than Angelie.

He actually is insane.

He was a great guy and all but one year he turned into some jerk, sounds sort of original right? well, the unique thing about it is, we absolutely hate each other now.

Nobody knows me and Justin used to be friends, and if they do they haven't said shit about it.

I live with my dad, no one except Justin and Angelie know that he's not exactly the "perfect dad" to me. He beats me and my little sister as if he's never wanted us, and that's what I think. I don't think he ever loved us. our mom did though. Sadly my mom died when I was 13, just some years back. She died of cancer.

It's not like when my mom died my dad was bad, no, he's been like this sense I was.. I think 7?

"Selena get your ass up." my dad said, whiskey was on his breath and it was 6:30 in the morning. typical.

I groaned and got up, deciding to avoid a morning bruise and save it all for when I got home.

I got dressed quickly and woke up gracie and got her dressed. she randomly started crying- which happens a lot due to not eating well- so I picked her up in my weak, boney arms and hummed to her quietly a song mom used to sing us. She calmed down slowly but surely and we walked out of the door before dad saw us.

----------------------------------------------

Here's this story. I feel like I might like this story more than any of the others I've ever done. but that will probably change around maybe 10-15th chapter?

I get sick of my stories quick.

Vote

And

Comment.