Butterfly (1)

July  2013

"Unnie, do I have to go?"

"No, but I'm making you. Everyone else is going to be there. I can't be the only one from the team that doesn't show up."

Minseo rolls over on her bed and looks at the older girl. Her hair is a mess and her eyes are filled with sleep. She has considered kicking Haerim off her bed so that she can sleep in more, but she knows that Haerim will just drag her down with her.

"Then go by yourself," Minseo starts to whine and pout, "I just want to sleep the whole day away."

Haerim scoffs at her, "It is currently noon idiot. Now get up and be productive. I'll go order some chicken for lunch."

The older girl manages to get out of the room fast enough to not be hit by the flying pillow that is thrown at her. Minseo grumbles as she swings her feet off the bed. It was a rare day where there was nothing planned for her schedule, so she was going to waste her day away in her bed until her manager tells her otherwise. She contemplated locking the door and going back to sleep, but Minseo thought otherwise for the betterment of her sanity.

"You're paying for everything today unnie!"

"Yah! You make more money than me brat. Stop being grumpy and get dressed, last time I'm asking nicely."

Minseo doesn't take long after the polite threat to get ready to face the day. Though she doesn't mind spending the rest of the day with her chaotic team and friends, she would much rather have a relaxed day with them. Something told her that she wasn't about to have a relaxed day and her day off will only get crazier from here on out.

- - - - -

yes, this is short, but it is more of an intro about what is going to happen, prepare yourselves
also, horrible writing but I had to get past this part to set everything up