//4//

the room was oddly cold.

the frigid air swept across the skin exposed on jisung's arm, making the boy shiver in his sleep.

he felt the cold wrap around his neck, and that was when he finally opened his eyes.

dark and cold.

the room was both of those things.

he quickly put on the lamp on his bedside, looking around.

the windows were open.

his breathing was exposed by the contrast of his warm breath hitting the freezing surrounding.

he jointed up and quickly shut both windows in his room.

he had fell asleep after minho and seungmin left- but they didn't even bother to close the windows for him.

jisung continued to tremble as he found a beige hoodie and quickly put it on.

"it's so cold," he shivered before looking at the time.

it was 4:00 am.

there was no way he could go back to sleep.

he groaned and went on his phone to see if seungmin was still out.

and yeah, he still was at minho's. he posted something a few minutes ago, a selfie with hyunjin.

it was so bluntly obvious seungmin had a crush on him.

well, at least to jisung's judgement it was.

jisung got up to quickly eat something.

he hadn't eaten properly yesterday so he was extremely hungry.

he hopped down the stairs tiredly and ate a banana as he went into the living room, playing with the ring on his finger.

all the lights were off still, but he didn't care much.

he hummed happily as he ate, already feeling better.

he went to turn get some chocolate milk before he paused and noticed something on the couch.

it was a wallet.

and from the sight of the cat paw on the corner- it was minho's.

"ahhh he's so forgetful." jisung sighed, and picked it up.

he knew minho was awake right now- but he really didn't know if he should go over.

yet he still knew that he had go or else minho wouldn't have his food money.

so he mentally prepared himself to be attacked by hyunjin as he put on his shoes and put up his hood.

he went outside and got on his bike, with the wallet in his backpack.

a habit jisung grew into was taking his backpack everywhere.

no one really understood why, but no one questioned it.

while riding over there he tried to call minho to let him know he was coming over, but no one picked up.

a few more minutes went by and jisung finally arrived at the apartment, locking his bike to the stand and getting out minho's wallet.

he went in and up to his door, knocking on it softly at first.

after no answer he knocked again, finally hearing the door unlock.

"minho you left your-" jisung paused when he met eyes with seo changbin.

"wha- changbin?" jisung asked, a bit confused.