//66//

it was only a matter of time before control was hard to contain.

jisung: minnn thank you for taking care of me~~
i hope i wasn't too hard to handle

it was a simple text, yet minho nearly dropped his phone when he got it.

he stared at the screen as he felt his hand go numb from holding his phone up for so long.

how was he supposed to reply after what he knew? it felt like he had to be careful.

his fingers hovered over the keyboard in thought. his heart beat was so loud it was almost all he could hear.

minho: no problem
are you feeling okay?

now that minho knew about jisung wanting to be boyfriends, it felt like everything was different.

everything was different.

minho groaned as he sat on the couch, legs crossed as he continued to stare at the phone until it said that jisung was typing.

jisung: i'm okay! i was wondering if you wanted to go out today

minho gulped a little and he felt his heart pound.

minho: sure okay

jisung: cool! at 2:00 i'll ride my bike there and we can walk

"oh my god so is this a date?" minho whispered to himself.

what are the rules now?

because he knew jisung liked him. and he had no idea what he was feeling.

after a few moments of worrying, minho shook his head and lightly slapped himself to get back to reality.

"shut up minho it's nothing new. hang out like normal." he took a deep breath and relaxed.

okay, this was fine.

~~~

it wasn't fine.

minho was nervous.

he was nervous.

minho doesn't get nervous.

he stared at the clock, it was 2:20 pm and he knew the blonde ball of energy would pop in from no where.

it was just a matter of time.

and he was right, because just then there was a bunch of knocking on the door. "IM HERE."

minho didn't know why he was so nervous. he was startled at the sudden noise, but wasted no time in getting up.

when he opened the door he saw jisung smiling at him, and he felt a little out of breath.

"it's cold today. wear a jacket." jisung smiled widely and all minho could do was give a curt nod.

he took a jacket off the coat hanger and went to put it on.

minho could tell it must've been cold because there was a red tint on jisung's nose.

"why are you so quiet?" jisung's smile finally fell. the first thing that came to his head was if he really did say something bad to minho.

"i'm not quiet. what are you talking about?" minho avoided eye contact as he zipped up his jacket.

"yes you are." jisung made minho stumble back a little because he came in closer, to make minho look at him. "did i do something yesterday?"

immediately minho was hit with panic. "no, no. you didn't do anything." he waved his hands.

how awkward it would be to explain everything that happened? minho really didn't want to- honestly he didn't know how?