//86//

jisung finished classes and decided to eat some lunch with felix before he had to go into work.

the two boys sat down at the table, eating and talking to each other.

"you know, i can't wait for you to get further into your relationship with minho." felix said as he picked up a french fry.

"why's that?" jisung tilted his head, curious about why he was so invested.

"because, it's like i'm watching a movie happen right in front of my eyes. it brings me excitement!" felix clapped his hands smiling, making jisung snicker.

"yup. all we have to do is wait for this exam to pass." he sighed, playing with his straw. "i miss him but i guess i can focus on work for a while.."

"so you guys are official? i mean you spoke to seungmin right?"

jisung stretched and cracked his stiff fingers before speaking. "well yeah- he just hasn't asked me yet." jisung just wanted to be able to tell himself that minho really was his. and that he was minho's.

but he also wanted to experience the process of officially being asked or even him asking. thinking about it would give him butterflies every time.

"ahh.." felix nodded in understanding. "OOO you know what we should do?" felix had a sudden spark in his eye- gleaming with the idea that had just popped into his head.

"what?"

"let's dye your hair!"

"really? does my blonde hair not suit me?" jisung reached up to twirl a strand between his fingers.

"it's not like i don't like it, but a change would be cute too! don't you think?" felix got up and examined jisung's fluffy hair, wondering what color would be best.

"well.. i was considering it before. my coworker jae suggested blue." jisung recalled, hearing felix gasp in excitement as he played with jisung's hair some more.

"that would be so cute!! let's do it after you're done working so we can surprise minho." felix grinned. "he's probably gonna cling onto you."

jisung blushed lightly at the idea of being with minho again- and finally being able to cuddle. "o-okay.. i'll do it. now let's finish eating before i die."

~~~

jisung worked hard as always. him and jae would talk in between breaks and whatnot.

however there was still the rising problem.

his other coworkers who just couldn't go a day without harassing him.

jisung was barely bothered by it to begin with- until it got physical. them tripping him was the start of him actually being bothered.

the day they spilled the tea on him was another factor.

and then it got worse.

jisung tried to ignore their glares and just continue with his shift.

however while jisung went to the kitchen to give in an order, someone nudged into him hard.

it started as nudging- but progressed as the day went on. the second jisung had to go to the back room to get something, someone flicked their cigarette bud at him.

it wasn't completely burnt out so when it touched the back of his hand it stung and he jolted, wincing and putting his hand over it.

"why haven't you quit yet? hm?" jisung saw the girl he'd grown oh so tired of seeing, smirking against the wall with her red lipstick prominent on her face. she was the one who flicked it.